What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

cTOYHF4.jpg

Thank you kindly Jack 😁 and a Happy Yorkshire Day to you, my friend!!! :thumbsup:
Thank you JJ :) :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack!
Hey, I didn’t have a cake or french fry sandwich handy, but I did find a good use for the LF!
I’m a seed saver/spreader, and after the coneflower petals drop, and it dries out, you need a sharp pointy thing to dig the seeds out. Most are still in their full bloom glory like this~View attachment 1611812but a few were ready.View attachment 1611813Don’t need the knife for the bee balm,but it looks nice laying there...
Nice work Jeff, those are great pics my friend :) :thumbsup:
I hope that you had a Great Yorkshire Day my friend .

Harry
I did thanks Harry, you guys really made it special :) :thumbsup:

Few pics in the Guardians thread here :thumbsup:
My stag Lambsfoot for Yorkshire Day and a SAK Classic because we are going to play some golf this week. View attachment 1611931
Great Yorkshire Day choice Todd! :D :) :thumbsup:
Drove through Wyoming yesterday.
Stopped in Cheyenne for a few hours, really cool old town.

Driving through Utah and part of Nevada today.
I'm going to go ahead and throw my Usual Lamb in my pocket for the rest of the trip.
Looks like you're having a great cowboy trip John, nice to see your Lambsfoot back in the saddle too :) :thumbsup:

Many thanks for all the Yorkshire Day greeting yesterday my friends, they really meant a lot :) Starting off the week with my Hartshead Barlow, and a Richards Farthing Knife for Metal Monday :) Have a good week everyone :thumbsup:

Uhw5zDz.jpg

Ew4zGzy.jpg

Back