What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

That’s very cool that you did it there. I didn’t know you could be sworn in anywhere. I guess I thought it was done at an academy or something like that. The Stan Musial statue might be the most photographed place in STL, other than the Arch of course. 😊
The initial oath of enlistment is usually where ever the member is being processed. Mine was at the federal building by the scottrade center. Re-enlistments can be done anywhere. A bunch of guys went all the way down to Chester, the home of Popeye. I wanted to do mine on the ball field, but I didn’t want to pay $400 to do it.

Diamond Edge Trapper and a Schrade Cutco Jack

iNf7o4e.jpg

Diamond Edge Trapper and a Schrade Cutco Jack

iNf7o4e.jpg
Two clssics, buddy.
Would I be correct in guessing that the top one is a Schrade 294 contracted and branded for Shapleigh? How does it compare to your Camillus of the same pattern?
And while I’m drawing comparisons, your SCC jack is very much like your Voos.
We do gravitate toward favorite patterns, don’t we?

Finally made it home.
Now I have way too many knives to choose from... a good problem to have.
Glad you made it home safely. I attribute your knife collection remaining intact during your trip due to the overwatch of super heroes. ;)

Two clssics, buddy.
Would I be correct in guessing that the top one is a Schrade 294 contracted and branded for Shapleigh? How does it compare to your Camillus of the same pattern?
And while I’m drawing comparisons, your SCC jack is very much like your Voos.
We do gravitate toward favorite patterns, don’t we?

Thanks Jeff, I think you are correct on it being made by Schrade. It is a bit thicker overall than the Camillus and no half stop on the main blade. A bit fancier as well.

We obviously both have good taste my friend ;)

Back