What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

AGR Regular Jack for me today.

TmTnWSM.jpg

Haven't carried this Puma 835 Jr. in a while so, thought I give it a go today. It'll help me recover from my "panic attack" I had yesterday when I pulled up to the Wagon Wheel Cafe only to find them closed. I'd forgotten that the owner closed on Wednesdays because of Pandemic related issues. Had to waste gas riding around town for an hour until the Brass Rail opened.

1629388362412.png

With the inspiration of Jack Black Jack Black , I'm toting a Sheepsfoot and a Lambsfoot both wearing Ebony wood (the Lamb gift from Jack Black is special ebony :thumbsup:.) :)
Thanks JJ! :D Nice pairing my friend :) :thumbsup:
The Pair of Pairs. 🤠 :thumbsup:
Thanks buddy :D :thumbsup:
Sun about to set (hard to tell with the smoke) and carrying a Small Tinker SAK and Case Jack :thumbsup:
t4IIIu.jpg
Nice pairing Paul :) I like the way you've attached that tritium vile, I usually put mine directly on the split ring, but that looks like a better set-up :cool: :thumbsup:
Thanks John. We got bags ready to go just in case.
Hope you're still OK Taylor :) :thumbsup:
I decided to add a little extra jewelry to the pocket today...
A very handsome addition to your Lambsfoot my friend :cool: :thumbsup:
LOL! 🤣🤣🤣 Very good David :) :thumbsup:

Had a lonnngggg day with mate's three kids today! o_OForgot the darn duct tape, and I sure regret it! 😧🤨

Wild fire hitting close. Major evacuations near my home town. The fire is pushing north east and south. Praying for no east winds to push it into town.

Hoping the best for you Taylor. Where are you at here in CA. It seems like the whole state has been on fire at one time or another this year. Nothing major around us here in Alturas at the moment but we've had a couple small ones close to our house. All it takes is a spark. We keep our Expedition packed and ready at all times.

Thanks JJ! :D Nice pairing my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy :D :thumbsup:

Nice pairing Paul :) I like the way you've attached that tritium vile, I usually put mine directly on the split ring, but that looks like a better set-up :cool: :thumbsup:

Hope you're still OK Taylor :) :thumbsup:

A very handsome addition to your Lambsfoot my friend :cool: :thumbsup:

LOL! 🤣🤣🤣 Very good David :) :thumbsup:

Had a lonnngggg day with mate's three kids today! o_OForgot the darn duct tape, and I sure regret it! 😧🤨
Everything good as of today. These fires are insane and move fast with the amount of fuels on the ground.

Hoping the best for you Taylor. Where are you at here in CA. It seems like the whole state has been on fire at one time or another this year. Nothing major around us here in Alturas at the moment but we've had a couple small ones close to our house. All it takes is a spark. We keep our Expedition packed and ready at all times.
Between Sacramento and Tahoe. Caldor Fire

Back