What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Carrying this Taylor Schrade Farmer’s Folder for Thrifty Thursday. Picked it up to try the pattern and never upgraded.
hZucQ4h.jpg

(and Vic Cadet)
I really like those little knives, and have had a bunch of them :) Cost a bit more here, but they're still a bargain :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot, Jack!!! Glad to hear you made it through the day in one piece! :):thumbsup:
Thanks JJ, my ears are ringing, and I probably have PTSD, but I'm safe at home now! ;) :thumbsup:
Everything good as of today. These fires are insane and move fast with the amount of fuels on the ground.
Crazy Taylor! :eek: Glad you're OK buddy :thumbsup:

Check out Gary's thread :thumbsup: .
( Warning, reading it will cause you to obsess about this pliers and the only cure will be to get yourself one lol :cool: )

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/knipex-cobra-xs-water-pump-pliers.1762965/

CelloDan CelloDan Thanks for pointing to the Cobra XS thread. I'm a unofficial Knipex evangelist but somehow I missed they had pliers in that size.

toda1451.jpg

toda1452.jpg

Have a nice day. Cloudy here...

Corto_Malt Corto_Malt What a great looking burl-handled folder. I don't recognize the brand. Could you tell me what this is?

A pair of short liners today. I chose the 68 because at $6 at the flea market, it was good for Thrifty Thursday. I chose one of my 23s to go with it because they are short liners, too.View attachment 1623088View attachment 1623089View attachment 1623090View attachment 1623091
According to a chart I found, they are from ‘46-‘50.

Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund That Victor coffee mug is making a great photo prop in your knife shots lately. I may follow suit in some upcoming daily carry pics, but credit where it's due. And your knives aren't looking too shabby either!

Had a lonnngggg day with mate's three kids today! o_OForgot the darn duct tape, and I sure regret it! 😧🤨

Hey, at least you got to return ‘em at the end of the day… 😉😳😁

Back to school today so the Opinel #6 goes into the lunch box and Jack goes in my pocket. Have a great day everyone! View attachment 1623182😊

That’s a great pair! :thumbsup:

I’ve been carrying this LionSteel Bolus today.

I1x8gyx.jpg

Back