What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Great picture, Jack. 🤠:thumbsup:
Looks like he's guarding his flock.

Happy Wooden Wednesday Everybody... Half way through the week. 🤠:thumbsup:
Thanks mate! :D That's a classy-looking pair you're carrying :) :thumbsup:
Appropriate choices for Labor Day, Jack! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
Thanks for noticing my friend :) :thumbsup:

First-rate knife choices, Jack, and fascinating, offbeat backgrounds in your pics thereof! :cool::thumbsup:🤓
Thanks again Gary, Alan Moore is nothing, if not offbeat! :D ;) :thumbsup:
I'm always happy to see the Abbeydale! 😉:thumbsup:
I ran across some Pallares knives that we're basically the model I posted but with wood handles - maybe olive wood? But I don't remember if that was at the Pallares website or some US retailer. It reminded me of the Aitor knives with the leaf-shaped blades and wood handles (that I think were available in 2 or 3 sizes, but are now discontinued).
I appreciate the compliment on the rosewood Böker Magnum scout. :)
You've been very complimentary about it over the years my friend, and it definitely deserves more pocket time :) That is very interesting about the Pallares knives, I'm sure they would look very similar to the Aitor Castor models. The first Pallares I have, I found on a market-stall, and the second was one of the knives my girlfriend brought me back from a trip to Madrid (I think), being the only carbon-steel knife she could find. I've never seen them on sale here, which is a shame :thumbsup:

Great pic of your red copperhead, Mike! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: Is there a cemetery under the trees on the left, or is that just a fence running under the trees?

- GT
Thanks Gary and good eye :thumbsup:
Its a cemetery at St. Martin's Catholic church in Starkenburg, Missouri. Its a really pretty church and also the Lady of Sorrows shrine. I was out bimbling about. Unfortunately, I didn't take any good pics of it. I will correct this next time I'm out there. Its a fairly frequent ride of mine.

Being a motorcyclist I took pics of the bike...
Starkenburg 4.JPG

...and being a knife enthusiast I took pics of the knife...
Redsnglblde 8.JPG

...but I didn't take any pics of the church fpalm.gif🙄😬

Today’s knife.
TpQepgs.jpg

almost every knife looks good teamed with your UFL (Usual Lambs Foot).
Thanks, GT... I think so too. :)
is that Case trapper new-to-you, John?
It is new. Found it on the Bay for a very good price too.
Is today fancy Wednesday? Two beauties you have there!
Lol... I was feeling a little fancy today. ;)
That's a classy-looking pair you're carrying
Thank you, Jack. :)
That's a Notable Pair. 🤠:thumbsup:

Back