What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Satisfying photo, Jack; I really like rosewood covers on a lambsfoot! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
Thanks Gary :) :thumbsup:
The Hammer Brand Scout looks super cool with the classic wrist compass; it should make a nice utility knife to your venerable Hartshead Barlow! :cool: :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Many thanks JJ, I enjoyed carrying it today :) The wrist-compass was from my pal H herder :) :thumbsup:
Toting these two wood covered Lambsfoot blades today, the Bagpipe ebony covered beauty a gift from Jack Black Jack Black . :)
Happy Double Lambsfoot Day! :D :thumbsup:

aDgW0EW.jpg

The Red Bone on your Mini Trapper is super pretty. 🤠:thumbsup:
Thanks John! 👍
Happy Wooden Wednesday Everybody... Half way through the week. 🤠:thumbsup:
Great looking knives John! 😎👍
Appreciate it, Todd.
But it sure is hard to top your deck view of the lake through the trees!
Thanks Jeff, can’t wait for the fall colors, just around the corner. 😉👍
I hope your holiday was a good one, Todd! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

- GT

Great photo of your day's tote, Todd! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

- GT
Thanks Gary!
View attachment 1636139
Carrying my Bocote 83 on this MLB HOF Induction day
Simba was a favorite of mine when I was a kid too. Nice tribute Jon. 😎👍

Grand knife and appealing photo! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

- GT
Thanks for the kind words, GT
I like to read what blade or knife or handle material people prefer for their personal situation. :thumbsup::cool::)

- GT

I find people’s different uses and preferences interesting also. A straight edge with a point works best for most of the things I do in a regular day. Cutting open bags of salt, cutting rope/twine, etc. I very much like spear blades and carry them frequently, but a sheepsfoot or wharncliffe are better for me. Of course there are some days the knife sits in my pocket and doesn’t get used at all. I guess any blade would work on those days. 😁

Top-notch pair of folders, Greg; I especially admire that copperhead! :thumbsup::cool::cool:
- GT
Thank you kindly, Gary. :thumbsup: The fight'n roosters are quality knives IMO. I have another of this brand coming my way in the mail, due to arrive soon.

Distinguished ebony duo, Greg! :cool::cool::thumbsup:
- GT
Thanks again, Gary. :thumbsup: I enjoyed your story of working as a youth, brings back memories of my youth bending nails each summer and sore fingers from hammer blows. 😄

Back