What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Camilloschrade.
zPmc3DO.jpg

Carrying the Usual Lamb and The GEC #71 Bullnose in Red Micarta
I'm going to try and carry the #71 a lot more, I think it's a great knife and I have to get used to the blade shape.

Good choice John! Should be easy to get use to, it is a great all rounder.
HQUFDO9.jpg
Those bullnoses look great and are ready to be used.

I’ve been carrying the evo 18 instead of the pioneer x lately. The pioneer is my favorite and the alox is nicer, but the evo 18 has the best tool selection. I also love the yellow. The shapleigh is always present of course, and today they are joined by my favorite trapper.

9839514E-D443-415F-9466-189DCFAF7049.jpeg

Just the right size, pitch black ebony and very strong springs are some of what make up this sturdy and attractive knife.

A5E0B553-76AB-4907-A4A6-7429663D2467.jpeg

Good choice John! Should be easy to get use to, it is a great all rounder.
Thank you, James. :)
I have to get used to there being so much belly with such a high tip... hard to pierce through stuff sometimes.
That's a reall good looking color on that Bullnose. 🤠:thumbsup:
Those bullnoses look great and are ready to be used.
Thank you, Jeremy. :)
Great knives, decent price, very stout and rugged build... makes a perfect "user" knife.

The sun came out 😎
toda1536.jpg
Much Better!!
I have to get used to there being so much belly with such a high tip... hard to pierce through stuff sometimes.
I've consider doing the same mod to the tip as Paul H. did on this and other sodbusters.
LIocapR.jpg

Makes it a bit easier for piercing but so far I managed. Usually just reach for a clip blade. :) Have a wonderful day John.

Much Better!!

I've consider doing the same mod to the tip as Paul H. did on this and other sodbusters.
LIocapR.jpg

Makes it a bit easier for piercing but so far I managed. Usually just reach for a clip blade. :) Have a wonderful day John.
Yes, Paul did a great job on them... they look much better.
And thanks for the well-wishes, hope you have a great day as well, James.

Case 3207 CV. OH
Case_3207_CV_2018_(MOD).jpg
That looks great :thumbsup::thumbsup: Have you put a nick on it yet?

I'm going to try and carry the #71 a lot more, I think it's a great knife and I have to get used to the blade shape.
Couple of extremes there John - lots o' belly to no belly :)
I had a red linen 71. I gave it to a friend. Just had too much belly for my everyday use. Besides he had never heard of micarta so I thought he needed some ;)

Inspired by you guys ( :thumbsup: ) I decided to carry this favorite today:
6207w 9.JPG

Nicely paired Rachel :thumbsup:
I think that's a great pairing John :cool: I've thought about dropping the tip on my #71 slightly, but I'm not sure I'll ever get round to it :D ;) :thumbsup:

I'm gonna carry this Tascosa lock back today to the Brass Rail Restaurant for either a French Dip sandwich or Ravioli and then a quick stop at the Holiday Market

1631204271932.png

and then, home for a nap in my new chair (the brown one on the left) that was delivered yesterday afternoon while Cindy probably dozes off in her new chair too.

1631204701055.png

Back