What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

It should be a good weekend.
Going to watch my son play with the Sac State Marching Band at the football game on Saturday.
Sunday, we are going to a Cornhole tournament. It's to benefit my best friend's memorial foundation.
Hope you have some fun activities planned for yourself too, my friend. Have a great weekend.
Thanks a lot pal, hoping to find a few things to do :) That sounds like a special weekend :thumbsup:

Glad it’s almost in your rear view mirror, Jerry!
Did you figure out how bats got in your house and rectify that?
I would have seen the crack in the soffit if I'd looked, but after three bats in two nights I called for help instead. The guy put a one-way door over the entry point to get the bats out, and then sealed the crack. I could have done something like that, but he also tightened up my chimney flues, which is beyond my gumption and might have strained my skills.
NBOhqlG.jpg

Back to Greensleeves, by the way. Wadsworth is just a little too small.

Well, I was supposed to be on the road with the wife and kids to hit up the Georgia aquarium today, then Savannah, and onto Hilton Head Sunday. Ours youngest tested positive for RSV yesterday so we are giving her a couple days to recover at home and going to leave on Sunday. Decided to come into the office today to save some vacation time. Got the Hayn' Helper along for the ride. Hope everyone has a nice Friday!

aQ2Cb0A.jpg

No plans to go to town today but I never know for sure so, I'll have this newly arrived yesterday Scout Trapper in my pocket ready to go while I spend probably the best part of the day testing my new recliner. One bright star today will be eggs up, waffles, and Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage for breakfast - home cooked by Cindy of course.

1631287872449.png

I'll have this newly arrived yesterday Scout Trapper in my pocket ready to go while I spend probably the best part of the day testing my new recliner.
pssst ... be sure to check that your new recliner didn't "borrow" your new tapper while you were testing (napping in?) it. That looks like a nice one. :)

Thinking I may hit the river today. You guys talking about fishing...
Good luck at the river! I had some work in Pamlico County yesterday so I stopped twice (in Oriental and at the mouth of Dawson Creek on the Neuse River) to try my luck for flounder. I caught blue fish and red fish but no flounder - however a fish is a fish when your catching!
A super stainless craftsman that came along with a box of old craftsman tools I bought recently. Good little knife, but I wish it had a sheepsfoot instead of the spey.

View attachment 1637459
Very nice, appears to be the Ulster 58OT with different handles, shield and stainless steel. OH

Fieldmaster SAK just like every other day for as many years as this model has been available ( I can't remember what I did yesterday). I've beat the crap out of several of these over many years and when I wear out I gift it to some kid and get me a shiny new one. I have a rotation of fixed blades but I can't live without my Fieldmaster.

It's been a spell since I've posted in this thread. My daily carries aren't overly varied in recent months and I haven't had a lot of time to devote to pictures anyway.

Thought I would take a break this morning and share - a #43 Oregon Trapper and a Jack Black SFO (Hartshead Barlow) for me today. Oh, and my 5th cup of coffee...

ey8V8Fy.jpg

It's been a spell since I've posted in this thread. My daily carries aren't overly varied in recent months and I haven't had a lot of time to devote to pictures anyway.

Thought I would take a break this morning and share - a #43 Oregon Trapper and a Jack Black SFO (Hartshead Barlow) for me today. Oh, and my 5th cup of coffee...

ey8V8Fy.jpg
Good to see you back here. I know I'm not the only one that appreciates your contributions to this thread (and subforum in general).

Back