What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Good to see you back here. I know I'm not the only one that appreciates your contributions to this thread (and subforum in general).

Good to see you back! I always enjoy (and often envy) your photos. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you, fellas. I am very happy to see summer recede in my rear view mirror (for the most part). Summers, in the last couple of years, have brought a lot of additional stresses with excessive heat, drought, and wildfires - all exacerbated by the pandemic conditions. I am beginning to have a better, more positive frame of mind though, so I happily anticipate being more active here.

FIFTH cup?! :eek: Are they working you THAT hard buddy??!! :eek: ;) Good to see you here Dylan, those two pair nicely together :) :thumbsup:

I drink a lot of coffee... It's either that or whisky - I think everyone is happier that I stick to the former during the day 😁. My job responsibilities have shifted me into some new territory so it's been a bit of a learning curve lately. Thank you for the kind compliment, my friend.

Does anyone besides me think that holiday shortened weeks seem longer than normal length weeks?
I certainly do. :mad:
I've been trying to fit five days worth of work into four days.
C48B9315-C45D-4610-9EB1-A84839691F11.jpeg
That's a wonderful pair, Todd. 🤠:thumbsup:
You know I like the Medium Jack, but that Spear Barlow is super sweet!!!

Each week I carry a couple of stockman examples and a couple of canoe examples. This week's carries in those categories:
Rough Rider Silver Select sowbelly stockman
silverselect.sow.pile.open.ant.jpg

Kingston cattle knife is stockmanesque (thanks, Mark)
cattleknife.closed.jpg

Rough Rider ram's horn bone canoe
canoe.ram.mark.closed.sun.jpg

Colt stag canoe
stag.canoe.mark.open.jpg

- GT

View attachment 1637843View attachment 1637844

Ahhh, sweet Friday. I am spending the evening with a great cigar and thinking over the events of the week with my brain trust. Yes, there is peace in a Larranaga and calm in a Henry Clay to paraphrase the poet. Have a wonderful and Blessed weekend everyone!

Special thanks to our resident cigar expert and aficionado Andrew NewBlades16 NewBlades16 for introducing me to the most excellent Illusione Epernay. Grab one if you can. A knife is just a knife, but "a Good Cigar is a Smoke."

Thanks for compliment and the tip bigfish64 bigfish64 , I will check out that cigar. And let's hope GEC gets back to a run of 25's soon. They are strange but wonderful knives.

Last edited:
Each week I carry a couple of stockman examples and a couple of canoe examples. This week's carries in those categories:
View attachment 1637835

View attachment 1637837

View attachment 1637839

Colt stag canoe
View attachment 1637840

- GT
Sweet stag canoe Gary! 😎👍
View attachment 1637844
Special thanks to our resident cigar expert and aficionado Andrew NewBlades16 NewBlades16 for introducing me to the most excellent Illusione Epernay. Grab one if you can, because "a Good Cigar is a Smoke."
Beautiful little 25. Ever try an Illusione MK Ultra? Pretty sweet little cigar too. 😉👍

That is too awesome. He mentioned growing up in Michigan and Al Kaline in his speech. I think he was too overshadowed by Bench Fisk and later on Carter. At least it’s fixed now.

Thank you. I am very much enjoying my blackstone.

carrying my favorite which happens to be this Fremont for RED Friday
View attachment 1637696
Here’s hoping Honey Badger is off of the COOV list come Saturday 3pm Arrowhead time. He will be needed in the defensive backfield against Cleveland.

View attachment 1637835

View attachment 1637837

View attachment 1637839

Colt stag canoe
View attachment 1637840

- GT
That's a handsome pocketful Gary :) With you in mind, I've filled my own pockets today ;) :thumbsup:

My thoughts are with all my US friends today. Hope you all have a safe and happy weekend :thumbsup:

WRe3pef.jpg

OaEMGXN.jpg

NyNFwMc.jpg

Back