what was the original price of this BOTM?

I noticed that too. I bought one of the December 2018 BOTM knives when they were released. It was priced at $112. Today I can build the same knife in the Custom Shop for about $102. Not a complaint, just an observation.
View attachment 1690753

I wish there was a way to get that nice black wood though, maybe ask in the order notes? I’ll have to keep my eye out for one of those 2018 BOTM’s if they all look like that, what a beauty.

I wish there was a way to get that nice black wood though, maybe ask in the order notes? I’ll have to keep my eye out for one of those 2018 BOTM’s if they all look like that, what a beauty.
Thank you, Jake. I know what you mean and I must have gotten lucky. Twice. The Drop Point Web Exclusive model that I also ordered sight unseen had mostly black Ebony as well. I don't have a picture of it by itself but here it is:
IMG_5999.JPGIMG_6000.JPG

Yea, but honestly If I had calmed down and thought about it, would not have bought it. You right, is not that special…
I just saw BOTM !!!! for sale, $114…..omg….I have to buy it!!! What a deal!!!!

the only thing maybe special is the wood box, certificate and maybe the sheath is suade or something. Its not worth more than I paid for it most likely.

Now the Burlwood 112 I just bought from Dogpound is special, because the custom shop is not offering burlwood as a choice anymore.

also There was a 112 BOTM slim pro for sale….109 bucks, I looked at that, and was very unimpressed….the only thing different was blue g 10.….otherwise same pin construction…. Big whoop….that must be the worst botm offered, ha, in regards to being special.
Thanks for tip on this listing! I bought it and have no regrets.
20211208_090454-01.jpeg

Back