What was your first Spyderco?

I just got my first one, for me, this week. It is a smallfly with black g10 scales. Once I get my camera working I will post some pictures. The whole idea was for this to be fun, so like the title says, what was your first spyderco? Do you still have it? Pictures are always welcome!

I used to hate the look of spydercos, but one day I had some money to blow and bought a pm2... instantly hooked and changed my opinion of spyderco knives... now I have 30+ spydies and counting :)

Endura 3. And no, I don't still have it. But I do have a Sage 2, a Centofante Memory, and a Southard. :)

Caly 3 Damascus. Now I have 10+ (Yes I'm new to the game)

... now I have 30+ spydies and counting :)

Haha join the club :D, my first like many was the tennasious, still one of my top 5 knives haha

2nd was the persitence in blue g10, but an ex gf has it
1 now; It was 1 of the first 100 produced so THAT was a hard 1 to let go of haha

The Delica 4 was the start of my entire knife illness. Now I have 14 Spyderco knives and a number more on the wish list.

DSCN1220.jpg

My first was the top one; A Jess Horn I bought through the A.G. Russell catalog.

Started out years ago with a Delica and then an Endura and from there emerged over 200 Spydies and we won't even go to what Slippies and Custom Knives there are flying around ~~ but I do have 2 Safes just for my Knives.! And God bless ADT and my 2 German Shepards while I am at it.! LOL All is well.***

Endura 4 was my first. I really didn't like it but then I got para 2 and its been in my pocket for about year :D. Now I'm trying to decide between a sage 1 and a sage 3

I got a Tenacious ce in 08'. I gifted to someone bc I don't like or use combo's anymore.

I have quite a few other Spydies now.

Back