What was your most recent knife purchase?

My last folder was the Spyderco Military sprint from Knifeworks, with S90V and Cf/Ti handle. Got it the day they were released. Havent bought a folder since. Yesterday I ordered an LT Wright Large Northern Hunter. I think I placed a special order handle combo about a year ago and forgot. I was browsing the webiste I ordered from and saw they had 5 of the combo I requested.

Well here is one that found its way to me: Cruzados Blades - Recon . I think it's a 1-off, handmade piece. Elmax blade.
I got it as part of another deal, and it needed to have the lockbar tension adjusted to make contact = easy as pie. I do have it listed in the 'Trades' forum but I have to be honest I'm a bit reluctant to want to part with it as the days go by. I'm carrying it today and I think we are slowly bonding :)

rWGZrJV.jpg

The Damascus pocket clip is cool :cool:
Q4EFbBM.jpg

A few weeks ago I bought a brand new pair of Manix2's with S110V/violet G10.

I couldn't be happier. Truly outstanding knife.

Spyderco Military in camo with the DLC blade. I have to admit....that splinter picking tip gives me anxiety, but I love the light weight, and full size blade. Oh....and that 14mm Spydie hole is awesome. It sucks my thumb right in, and allows for positive fast deployment.

Lion Steel SR2 was just delivered. It was from Massdrop for $100. Best price I have see for that knife but I did have to wait a month. Totally worth it, love the knife.

DE69205B-8342-4532-A01F-54776A47EEDE.jpeg AA5C6FE4-E74A-4338-A845-58A7CC0E73AB.jpeg 461435DF-E532-4ED9-89F5-22C917725D48.jpeg 7A2E5A01-B219-4F74-ABF1-90C4FC1A1ADB.jpeg
Hey! How are you enjoying your Roundhead in abalone? If you're ever interested in selling it, I'm looking to purchase one. Would love your feedback on the knife either way. Thanks!
I have always been enamored of the products (industrial sculpture) of northern Italy. Campagnolo bicycle parts, Barazzoni cookware, birdcage Maseratis, you name it. Along come Lionsteel and Fantoni. 3-D printing in Titanium, factory knives in S-125-V, Ti integrals, quality awards, high tech Barlows, etc. It’s cutting edge from every angle.These guys are on a roll. The Roundhead is a keeper. It is my favorite Barlow.

Zt 0801ti and ruike p801. That zt has some of the best tolerance ever, cranked down the pivot all the way and still have superb action.

How do you like that Kizer Feist? I'm tempted to spring for that this weekend.
I love it! It's different, the first few hours I hated it couldn't figure out why I had bought it. Then I started getting the hang of the front flipper, now I love it..
The blade is perfectly centered, I took it apart and frog lubed it's very well made no problems with centering after I put it back together. It's a very well made knife, I don't think you'll regret buying one..

Back