What was your most recent knife purchase?

The top one. CRK Nyala.
KIwGS0l.jpg

Brous Bionic XL (blue aluminum handle, stonewash finish blade). I like the 2.0, but it is a little small in my hand. Hopefully the XL is just right.

My most recent purchase was an Olamic (Wayfarer) 247. Sculpted purple scales with bronze hardware. Blade is acid etched & stonewashed. Nice knife, but I think the hype raised my expectations too high. I've carried it once; but didn't use it because I was leaning toward selling it. (I'm riding the fence on that now; so it sits)
Man I love my olamic 247. Give it sometime. The hype over the knife is well deserved.
That said I'll be glad to take it off your hands:D

I put in a decent order, for gear and knives. The knives were a Spyderco Native 5, an Esee Izula and an Esee 4. All beautiful knives, very happy with them. I put a cord wrap on the Izula, of gray, back and white paracord, and it looks gorgeous.

Just got my new Spyderco Police 4 in K390 Saturday. It sure is a lotta knife in a slim, light package.

C7W8nH8.jpg

The week before last I went Old School with a hard-to-find Benchmade mini BlueStar BNIB.

udHMW3Y.jpg

He started with A2. This wasa very limited 35th year anniversary run. One of my favorite steels too. I make more knives in A2 than anything else.

He started with A2. This wasa very limited 35th year anniversary run. One of my favorite steels too. I make more knives in A2 than anything else.
Excellent choice , A2 is a great all around blade steel . Randall still uses it for a reason. Got any photos of your incoming and what handle will be on it ?

Desert tan coating and matching canvas micarta.

I'm gonna make a hybrid dangler with leather and kydex.

Back