What watch do you wear?

Only 44mm? Why that's downright microscopic by their standards. (Okay, in fairness, they have one good-looking model that isn't vomit-inducing.)

Actually for Rolex 44 mm is rather big because most of there watches are smaller in diameter, but judging by your response your already aware of that anyway.

Actually for Rolex 44 mm is rather big because most of there watches are smaller in diameter, but judging by your response your already aware of that anyway.

I believe he's referring to Hublot, not Rolex.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A

TEEiRf6.jpg

I wondered if that was the case, but since he quoted a reference about a Rolex it was a bit difficult to tell.

Actually if you follow the progression of posts back and forth, it's rather obvious the reference was to Hublot. No worries though.

I don't want but one watch, but I sure enjoy checking out people's watches!
I can definitely see how someone can get hooked to these things.

[video=youtube;jLGzzbTXkAU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLGzzbTXkAU[/video]

First watch Ive bought pretty much ever. It was only $35 :) ive lately become interested so I wanted to get something cheap as a place holder to see how I like wearing one. Looking at a few nicer Citizens to get in a few months.

2afgc1y.jpg

Rare is so often over used. This is the most uncommon wristwatch I own. An Omega Weems (Philip Van Horn, the navigation guru) aviator from 1940. Not often seen.

fdbd1a9c.jpg

Rare is so often over used. This is the most uncommon wristwatch I own. An Omega Weems (Philip Van Horn, the navigation guru) aviator from 1940. Not often seen.

fdbd1a9c.jpg

I really like this watch. Does it have a military engraving?

Back