What watch do you wear?

f6tPy1dl.jpg

Small 31 with my SKX

Have worn a GShock the last several years, but I am getting to the point that I can’t read the small digital display on it. My wife got me a cheap smartwatch to try, but it is more annoying with some features than it’s worth....so I picked up a Timex Ironman today. Forgot how user friendly they are and MUCH easier to read than the GShock

Seiko Orange Monster on rubber, for about 7 years now. I'll snap some pics of the poor busted up thing.
I had a gen 1 black monster on bracelet that I foolishly sold on here about 5 years ago for $150...today it would be worth 4x that easy.

If you’re ever looking for a friend for your OM, check out the turtle, especially the new one with the sapphire crystal and ceramic bezel. Put a crafter blue strap on it and if feels every bit as nice as a $5k Superocean.

What brand is this?

Zieg

This is a RZE (formerly Reise, I think) Resolute. Pretty sure this is the second run they made. The first version had a text logo with the old name. Full titanium except for the stainless clasp, which is coated to match. They just announced a pre-order for a diver with a similar style except no date, dive bezel, and a slightly different dial design.

Here's a couple lume pics

IMG_20210205_212932581.jpg

Back