What watch do you wear?

Seiko 200m diver on a khaki nato band. Also have a Bulova Marine Star auto that I wear on dressy occasions.

I sold my other watch, so I'm down to only this one.

5245076274_c43761b225_b.jpg

LÜM-TEC B2 Carbon

I got tired of replacing the straps on my Hamilton, so I picked this up recently. Quality is very good, bang for the buck is incredible.

seiko5sportsmilitarywat.jpg

- Christian

Zenith Chronomaster T

I'd love to see it, I love zenith watches (more so then Rolex) but want 20's to 50's models prominently...buy new or close to new when it comes to Zenith gets spendy (my ultimate zenith are the 1920 pure silver cased pocket watches where case and caliber are by Zenith).

If it's not asking too much, I would love to see a wrist shot.

-Jay

Honestly I don't have one, and my phones camera is dead. I'm due for an upgrade March 2nd. :D EnV Touch I have had for two years is on its last leg.
I am just a big fan of Suunto products. I am an avid SCUBA diver, and also use Suunto dive computers and compasses.

My second most worn watch is a Suunto T3D. It does come with a heart rate monitor and some features for lap time and such. Really made for running and similar activities. Also just a good watch even if you don't care about its fancy smancy features.

SS015845000.jpg

Victorinox wrist watch for when I’m going to kick ass. And the Diesel wrist watch for the calmer days.
IMG_4603.jpg

IMG_4597.jpg

Why is it most posts from you I see you have a hand grenade? :D love those watches...always wanted one like your second time piece for going to town but my wrist to too big lol.

It's nice to see a couple of other Marathon fans. :):thumbup:

I had a pretty good amount of watches up untill fairly recently. I have sold off all but 3. The Marathon GSAR being one of my favorites of those 3 for sure.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC09699.jpg
    DSC09699.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 3,304
These are my current ones. Usually switch what I'm wearing every few days. Missing from the pic is my Omega Seamaster Pro in titanium.

Colock-wise from top left:
Omega Seamaster Pro chron in stainless
Tutima FX chrono
Omega Seamaster Pro chrono in titanium, tantalum, and 18k gold.
Rolex Datejust in stainless
Rolex GMT Master II in stainless & 18k gold
Sinn 756 in tegmented stainless

Kniveswatches.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/likes2watch/Kniveswatches.jpg

I have some kind of a Timex, ironman type of watch, which is really funny since I haven't worked out since september.

Can one of you watch gurus tell me what those little watch faces inside the big watch face are for? Are they different time zones, date,, etc?

Maybe a stupid question, but like I say "there are no stupid questions . . . just stupid people who ask questions"

Back