What watch do you wear?

Looks really nice, looks a bit like a Stowa Navy. I like the looks of the Stowa Navy but I don't know why because it is not my usual style and I wouldn't wear one.
Yes, it does. And it looks even more like Laco Navy (no seconds sub-dial). Naval deck watches were news to me. Thanks!

The difference is, those German watches are tool watches with luminous dials. Mine is a dress watch with no lume at all, and I still think it copies an IWC dress watch. But it's the size of a naval deck watch and it has a screw-down crown. Go figure.

PS I took another look and it definitely copies Laco Valencia, Laco's naval deck watch. Pagani Design forgot to lume the dial but hey, that's a detail!

Laco.jpg

Last edited:
Well I have 7: Sadly only 2 work

Casio G-Shock: Have a aftermarket adapter (which I've had to fix the pins twice) for my NATO strap. The bands from G-Shock are bad to put it nicely. 1 of 2 that works. Sadly to calendar only is programed from 2000 to 2039.

Citizen Skyhawk Blue Angels (2nd gen)
Caravelle by Bulova

Rolex Datejust: 2 of 2 that works. Got this as a gift which is a story I don't want to get into.

Swatch (Don't know the model)
Swatch Sistem 51 (Blue/Black)
Swatch Sistem 51 (Irony edition)

The swatch that I don't know the model is Black (mostly)/Red/White. Just needs a new band & battery.

Short answer: I wear the G-Shock daily & my Rolex on rare occasions.

Well I have 7: Sadly only 2 work

Casio G-Shock: Have a aftermarket adapter (which I've had to fix the pins twice) for my NATO strap. The bands from G-Shock are bad to put it nicely. 1 of 2 that works. Sadly to calendar only is programed from 2000 to 2039.

Citizen Skyhawk Blue Angels (2nd gen)
Caravelle by Bulova

Rolex Datejust: 2 of 2 that works. Got this as a gift which is a story I don't want to get into.

Swatch (Don't know the model)
Swatch Sistem 51 (Blue/Black)
Swatch Sistem 51 (Irony edition)

The swatch that I don't know the model is Black (mostly)/Red/White. Just needs a new band & battery.

Short answer: I wear the G-Shock daily & my Rolex on rare occasions.

Photos!

MG-0325.jpg

My hand is not supposed to be this hairy :)

Just need something that keeps accurate time, is lightweight, and that Baton Rouge muggers don't want. Lol
A yellow gold Rolex DateJust is a stereotypical rich guy's watch.

Rolex_DateJust.jpg

If you're not wearing one of these, your watch won't register with hoodlums or with anyone who isn't a watch collector. If you carry an iPhone or any big expensive smartphone, keep it in your pocket when you're out in public,

Old American folk song:

For seven long years I've been in prison
For seven years more I'll have to stay
Just for knocking a man down in an alley
And taking his gold watch away

Last edited:
Vostok Neptune SE 960842

Vostok_Neptune.jpg

3:00 PM Saturday in Chicago is 03:00 Sunday in Vietnam until DST ends November 7. A GMT diver watch could be useful for scuba tourism, but not in the Russian Federation: the north is still too cold to be fun and the Black Sea is a war zone.

Last edited:
Back