What watch do you wear?

New addition.

5455252630_1166033508_b.jpg

5454641475_b59251261a_b.jpg

^^Hey Jason, are you over on WatchUsSeek or WatchTalk forums? Your pics look familiar. I hope to get a Black Monster soon.

^^Hey Jason, are you over on WatchUsSeek or WatchTalk forums? Your pics look familiar. I hope to get a Black Monster soon.

I go over there on occasion to pick up a new watch when I get the itch :) I have the black monster too but I cracked it at work so I'm in the market for another one too. It took some serious abuse before I broke the glass. I put watches through hell. :)

I have never had the urge to visit watchuseek. As if our hobbies aren't expensive already. I own one watch (Rolex Sea Dweller 16600) and it is my grail watch. It gets worn 24/7. I feel so fortunate that I don't have the watch collecting bug (YAY!) :D

I go over there on occasion to pick up a new watch when I get the itch :) I have the black monster too but I cracked it at work so I'm in the market for another one too. It took some serious abuse before I broke the glass. I put watches through hell. :)

I just found out about those two forums in the last couple months as wanted to find out more info about the Baby and Original Monsters. I hope to pick up an OM soon either from Creation Watches where I got my Baby Monster, or Long Island Watches who I've heard good things about. They're also the two locations I've found with the best prices on these particular watches, short of eBay. I prefer to go with these guys over the Bay mainly because of the better/longer warranty.

I have never had the urge to visit watchuseek. As if our hobbies aren't expensive already. I own one watch (Rolex Sea Dweller 16600) and it is my grail watch. It gets worn 24/7. I feel so fortunate that I don't have the watch collecting bug (YAY!) :D

Tell me about it! I started getting back into watches last summer when I took a buddy of mine down to the Niagara Falls Outlet Mall on the US side. I took him to the Fossil store and he went crazy buying Fossils around Christmas time. He started bugging me to make day trips across the border with him to go pick up a watch or two and I think he got something like 16 within a few months!
I've got 2 Fossils, the Titanium one and black one I think I posted in one of my previously posted pics here. After checking out the Fossil Store again I didn't see much of interest and ain't that crazy about Fossils anyway. Then I remembered the OM and in searching for it found out about the Baby Monsters and fell in love with the Black one I got.

Why not just get a new crystal? PM me if your just gonna let it lay dormant.

Great watch, I tell myself I'll most likely ever own mechanical watches.

Oris BC4

f84bd92f.jpg

Why not just get a new crystal? PM me if your just gonna let it lay dormant.

I probably will get new crystal glass and do a couple of other things to it. I'm just putting it off till cash flow is better :)

I too have the watch bug.
I have a nice Seiko automatic.
Also a Steinhart Automatic
Two Invicta Automatics.
Plus three or four quartz watches that I rotate in wearing.

Here is what I am presently wearing.
Invicta Sub Aqua Noma III. It is a huge watch, but it is running very accurately and has a nice combo of stainless and tia.
I seem to have grown fond of large stainless automatics.
They are a reminder that their are many ways of doing things and that the older way can and still does work fine.

Attachments

• DSC08703.jpg
    DSC08703.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC08705.jpg
    DSC08705.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 84
Back