What watch do you wear?

I'm gonna be wearing this Rolex Deepsea Sea Dweller for the rest of my life, I figure.

Just remember when the SHTF, you need at least one manual or automatic watch. A few seconds off is a lot better than "no time" at all. :D

I started wearing an auto just before I deployed to Iraq 11 years ago. Never looked back.

PAM Homage.jpg

Just picked this one up. Love the simple classic look.

From what I can tell (and what I know is very limited) it is an Homage piece of a Panerai Luminor 0111 (that runs about $6K today).

Last edited:
Really like the Black Monster. Wearing it for about 2 months now. Accuracy is about +4 secs a day which is excellent for a $200 automatic.

I've owned 2 of the Monsters and I really liked them, but don't count on that level of accuracy with the average Seiko 7s26 movement. I've had at least 10 of them and they usually are more like 20 or 30 sec. off per day. There are new models of the Monster with a better movement that should be more accurate. The Monster is a bold style but for me it was easy and comfortable to wear.

P1000040d.jpg

This being a weekend, today I'm wearing my quartz/steel Luminox. (I generally prefer to wear one of my automatic watches, but on weekends I can't count on wearing a watch long enough to maintain power reserve so I typically wear a quartz watch.)

DSC_7381a.jpg

Going back to the early 80s with this Seiko.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1406512662387.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1406512662387.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 32
Seiko SKX007 on a military strap. It performed great from May 03 to late 09 when I gave it to a friend.

Think I'll wear this Connie for a few days.

My birth-year watch. An Omega Constellation w/ c.561 chronometer from 1961.

Connie.JPG

Con%2520nie%2520Mvmnt.jpg

Back