What watch do you wear?

There are some great watches (and images!) being posted. Thank you. :D

I just acquired a super deal on an Invicta Quartz with arabic numerals. Real quality. I'll shoot it later. Fantastic watch and packaging (if that matters.)

Coop

This just in...

orig.jpg

I'm liking it. As quartz watches go, I'm impressed. I like the 'gadget factor' of an automatic winding watch and prefer an open back, but this one doesn't need as much attention. I need that little magnifying window, and I love the clarity of arabic numerals.

It's substantial. Not light, but that's OK. (It was on sale through Amazon for $49.99 shipping free!) Crazy quality for this kind of cash.

As you can see I am also having much fun attempting to show watches well. I'm learning. I need a whole new toolbox of things for surrounding reflectors and propping them up.

But that's not the point of this thread. All photos welcome. :thumbup:

Coop

This just in...

orig.jpg

I'm liking it. As quartz watches go, I'm impressed. I like the 'gadget factor' of an automatic winding watch and prefer an open back, but this one doesn't need as much attention. I need that little magnifying window, and I love the clarity of arabic numerals.

It's substantial. Not light, but that's OK. (It was on sale through Amazon for $49.99 shipping free!) Crazy quality for this kind of cash.

As you can see I am also having much fun attempting to show watches well. I'm learning. I need a whole new toolbox of things for surrounding reflectors and propping them up.

But that's not the point of this thread. All photos welcome. :thumbup:

Coop

Thanks for the pictures. Nice watch my friend. :thumbup:

Glad you like your Invicta, I wish you luck though, Invicta has a reputation for terrible customer service over on WUS. As long as you don't have to deal with their warranty service, they have some nice looking watches that are pretty cheap.

Coop
Good looking Invicta.
Your photos always seem to show the true beauty of an object. As far as Invictas go, I too have heard all of the horror stories, but I own two of their autos and two of thier quartz. All have worked flawlessly with no issues at all.
I like them for the money especially.
Here are more of my watches.

Attachments

• DSC08708.jpg
    DSC08708.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC08710.jpg
    DSC08710.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC08715.jpg
    DSC08715.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC08726.jpg
    DSC08726.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC08728.jpg
    DSC08728.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 123
A few more shots.

Attachments

• DSC08731.jpg
    DSC08731.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC08720.jpg
    DSC08720.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC08721.jpg
    DSC08721.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC08725.jpg
    DSC08725.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 64
Casio G-Shock Riseman.

Love the atomic feature which keeps it accurate. Barometer is nice too, to see which way the weather is headed. But its the accuracy that I dig.

I have almost as many watches as knives and guns.......LOL

Three Omega Seamasters
Three Swiss Army's
My Longines
The mandatory Rolex Date Just
And a Ball........

So far..........

I've been wearing a Casio Pathfinder PAW-1500T for over 2 years. SS band and titanium case. It's got the moon phase which I like for hunting. Best watch I've ever owned.
Scott

Back