What will the Russians think of next

lol, I saw this the other day and when it went to it's "final form", I swear I heard Billy Mays say "But wait, there's more!". It is kinda cool, but the full size one is pricey. I meant to look up the smaller version just to see how much it was, thanks for reminding me.

It’s for something! Like to possible make sure the ass end of the handle will be locked solid with the sheath part locked in! ;) I see it more as a long neck slicer! I didn’t catch the name? Anyone able to share a link to the sellers?

It appears the Two I am interested are out of Stock,

I do not see a way to Email them to ask them when the Pocket Fortel Transformer and the next one up will be available?

It appears the Two I am interested are out of Stock,

I do not see a way to Email them to ask them when the Pocket Fortel Transformer and the next one up will be available?

I'm interested in the Pocket Fortel too. I also don't see a way to contact them either.

LOL he thinks the fork is for eating. :p

It's for holding down the fish head so it can be filleted without sliding on the cutting board.

Super cool knife imo.

what would make it super cool is if they used some of their super russian Ti alloys to make it ; )

Back