What would you like to see from Benchmade?

Any word on benchmade changing up the color schemes on the 551-1 scales / spacers? If not, they're leaving money on the table.

I would also love to see a mini bugout.

Any word on benchmade changing up the color schemes on the 551-1 scales / spacers? If not, they're leaving money on the table.

I would also love to see a mini bugout.

Just curious -- what size are you thinking about for a mini bugout? The Bugout blade is about 3 1/4". A typical Benchmade "miniaturization" seems to knock about 1/2" off the length of the blade, another 1/2" off the handle and a proportional reduction of the blade and handle height. So you'd probably be looking at a Mini Bugout with a 2 3/4" blade and about 6.5" open length (versus 7.5"). It might work, but it seems to be on the verge of too small for me. I'd have to check one out in person to see how it fit.

I'd be all in for a mini 940/943, though, with a 2.97" blade.
+

+1 :thumbsup:. It would be cool to have the 810 as an auto. It might need to get a little wider in order to get enough spring in that handle. That blade is pretty heavy.
Dear Benchmade,
I bought a Benchmade 810BK Contego but found the scales too rough so I purchased a Knifeworks 810-1401, I've rang customer service, they advised they don't sell the knife's internal parts aka the backspacer.
How can I find a backspacer with the glass breaker to put on my 810-1401? Please help!
I would like to buy a 810-1801 and fit that with a glass breaker spacer also.
Thanks in advance.

I would like to see a blast from the past- an updated Mel Pardue 330 with M390, 20CV or M4 steel. Perfect little watch pocket companion.

Titanium knives with Axis locks. With my collection being mostly Spyderco/BM/ZT, my favorites are the Anthem and Bugout with Ti scales.

I'd like to see a) better quality control 2) short runs of different color handle/hardware/material III) more options than the micro Sibert in the 2.5 inch and under category, MSRP of $400 on that is an outrage, MAP price only slightly less outrageous.

More on a): I had a new mini Presidio 2 in hand this summer and the lock was horribly sticky when trying to close and sent it back to the seller. My new Arcane has a similar issue to a lesser degree, but this will be yet another return to the factory to get it right.

Back