What would you like to see from Cold Steel in 2018?

Still waiting on 2017 stuff to show up.But on the wish list is plain edge desperado with g10 handle

Last edited:
this (not my pic)

6oaWVnMh_zpstlvyhwrm.jpg

I'd like to see a Long Hunter/Scalper in new steel, 3V or O1, something like that. I have an old one in Carbon V, and would like an updated one.

I'd like to see a Long Hunter/Scalper in new steel, 3V or O1, something like that. I have an old one in Carbon V, and would like an updated one.
:) Some buyers are now paying "collector prices" for the old Carbon V models ! :cool:

Really? I was going to give this one to my brother. Probably still will. It's not in pristine shape, and I replaced the handles with new ones in Cherry wood a couple of years ago.

The return of the Talwar as well as a 3.5" model

Folders in 3v. Preferably at least one with the thumb plate opener(I love this feature).

Recon 1 with a thumb plate opener. I love my talwar but it is a very purpose driven design.

I hate the goldeneye..... do away with this nonsense. On the right track though With implementing S35VN but not necessary. I get that CS wants to break into higher price point folders, but that isn't their bread and butter.

Use of blue G10 on other models. AK47, Recon series, and whatever else you think needs it. Also blue models with DLC. I don't like shiny clips.

A smaller version of the tiger claw. The handle is MASSIVE lol

Once more because it would be amazing. 3v in folders. Do a limited release of the Recon 1 4" and see how well it sells before doing anything beyond that. In all reality the handle and/or lock will give out before you break the blade.

I'd love to see an XL version of the Immortal. It's a very cool looking knife but with only a 4"blade it's just too small to be taken seriously as a gladius. Come on Cold Steel, why so cautious? Or is Pee Wee Herman really running the show now?

A good affordable-ish 4 inch blade with lots of belly and a good tip. Possibly in 3v.

The Colossus sounds like a great model to get the Grivory handle treatment. I've been on the edge of getting the G-10 version for a while, but the design pretty much fits Wanimator's description to a T, only it needs lower cost materials.

I'd also take a 5" Colossus, Griv-Ex or G-10.

How about kukri made from modern handle materials like micarta or G10 with Polish aircraft grade aluminum bolster and bottom cap. 3v blade or xhp or O1 coated with Dlc. Two sizes a smaller one for edc and a full sized one.

Still hoping for an XL Tuff Lite with a 4" blade. They could do an econo model, which would just be a larger version of the current TL, and then they could do a higher end model with XHP blade and G10 handle.

I was just looking at the catalog and wouldn't mind a Recon 1, Broken Skull, and American Lawman in that Damascus DSC. They could keep the too slick in the hand carbon fiber though.

Back