What would you like to see from LionSteel?

What would I like to see? Well, I own 4 knives made by Lionsteel. What I would like to see is for you to convince DPx to put a steel insert on the lock bar of the HEST/F. Please!

I would also like to see a clip point or more pointy blade on either the sr1 or sr2 folders.

I got a Tispine at a great price and love the knife. The blade shape and length are perfect and the machined texture is amazing. I love to carry this knife on my day off. It is one knife I look at and would not change anything.

Imagine a LionSteel flipper with the same blade shape, thinness and narrow width of the TiSpine plus M390 instead of Elmax! Of course, add the lockbar steel insert.

Pro-Hunter is made from Lionsteel for Fox.

And what about the big brother of the Pro-Hunter, the Jungle Combat. Is it also produced by Lionsteel?

fox_combat_jungle.jpg

I would like to see a fixed blade neck Knife with kydex sheath. Something real slim with or without a handle.

Blade length under 3 inches with a blade thickness of around 0.125 inches.

You could make various versions in Sleipner, Chad Nichols Damascus, K390, M390 and even Titanium. Perhaps two blade shapes to include a hawkbill or wharncliffe along with a drop point.

I would like to see a Dpx Heat ( same colours of elmax version ) but one inch longer, m390 or sleipner steel and, please god, without the bottle opener, I'm hating it!!

I would like to see a fixed blade neck Knife with kydex sheath. Something real slim with or without a handle.

Blade length under 3 inches with a blade thickness of around 0.125 inches.

You could make various versions in Sleipner, Chad Nichols Damascus, K390, M390 and even Titanium. Perhaps two blade shapes to include a hawkbill or wharncliffe along with a drop point.

Yes. Why haven't they made a neck knife yet :confused:

LEFT HAND versions!! Something I would like to see from every manufacturer.

LionSteel TM-1 is ambidextrous! DPx Gear HEST/F made by LionSteel does come in left-handed versions.

Most manufacturers won't make specific models for just 10% of the population.

I own the left handed HEST/F and I really like it. It's frustrating to see so many great models that are not easy for me to use.

Produce a lefthanded compatible TiSpine and I'll be forking over money so fast it's insane.....and if you do it in M390 I would probably break the sound barrier doing it.

It's so easy too....change the pocketclip a little....provide access to the thumb slot for opening...tadaa!!

You can see the k390 soon on a limited "molletta edition" folder. And after on Iago.

Hope to find an affordable block of k490 soon for a "light" camp knife...

I would like to see a 3.5 inch blade version of the TRE.
BTW I love Elmax and have had zero problems with lionsteels.

You can see the k390 soon on a limited "molletta edition" folder. And after on Iago.

Hope to find an affordable block of k490 soon for a "light" camp knife...

This is exciting. I have a few custom k390 knives but a folder would be great to try.
I find a big difference in heat treat quality between production and custom but if your k390 comes out like your d2 or your m390 then this could be a "must have" in my opinion. Russ

This is exciting. I have a few custom k390 knives but a folder would be great to try.
I find a big difference in heat treat quality between production and custom but if your k390 comes out like your d2 or your m390 then this could be a "must have" in my opinion. Russ

I take care also of heat treatment in my projects. Treatment dell'M390 of TRE has been developed by me, as the Sleipner other models... The K390 will be not an exception, it will have a great quality treatment.

Back