What would you like to see from LionSteel?

I'd like to see the Pohl Force Prepper One brought over to the Lion Steel side with M390 or ZAPP Z-Wear.

I have thought about what I’d like from Lionsteel for a while. Also, I have often looked but never purchased a Lionsteel blade. I likely will buy one just have not yet. A Tispine flipper on bearings in M390 would get my money tonight.

I have thought about what I’d like from Lionsteel for a while. Also, I have often looked but never purchased a Lionsteel blade. I likely will buy one just have not yet. A Tispine flipper on bearings in M390 would get my money tonight.
It might be tough to put bearings in an integral because you cannot spread the handles, although they did it in the Ti Dust.

A Roundhead where you put even a little thought into the grind. You steel is great but the primary and secondary grind is really bad. This knife begs for a regrind to make it really great. But really... a >20dps primary bevel is tragic.

I'd like an SAK style multitool with some Lionsteel flair or even just a caplifter version of the euro barlow.

SR-22 Integral Flipper with 3.15” blade of Sleipner (0.14 thick) and weighing 4.5 ounces. Won’t be out until April/May 2018 but before BLADE Show in early June.

Much rather have a 2.99” blade of M390 and weighing under 4 ounces.

https://www.lionsteel.it/n/en/product/1824/sr22

sr22.jpg

I'm done with lionsteel until they get away from Sleipner. They keep taking 1 step forward and two steps back, lets work this out...

They brought out the SR-1, D2 and an integral design. Very interesting knife when it was first released, back before most people were huge steel snobs. Little SR-2 rolls out with sleipner, which isn't much different from D2, shrunken SR-1, ok step in the right direction. Then comes the TRE, a more basic model alongside a high end model, both in M390, finally getting something right, except it was plagued with horrible flipping action. Then comes the KUR, which went right back to crap with sleipner. As far as folders go, the KUR is my favorite model from Lionsteel, but that sleipner, man, it's an ugly thought on a fantastic knife. Yet another step back was to upgrade their famous SR-1 with a flipper and some other small tweaks, but they left the steel as sleipner, why, even putting N690co would have been better than sleipner IMO? Now the SR-22 in sleipner? STOP LIONSTEEL PLEASE. The SR-22 obviously won't be able to do as much hard work as the SR-11, so why does it require the same tough non-stainless steel?

SR-22 Integral Flipper with 3.15” blade of Sleipner (0.14 thick) and weighing 4.5 ounces. Won’t be out until April/May 2018 but before BLADE Show in early June.

Much rather have a 2.99” blade of M390 and weighing under 4 ounces.

https://www.lionsteel.it/n/en/product/1824/sr22

sr22.jpg

Yup I want m390 too. It’s an absolutely FANTASTIC design. I’m out til they start using something like m390. I’d be more than happy with S35VN

I see no reason to get the SR-22 if it comes with the same steel as my SR-2, even if it's a flipper. I will burn my money elsewhere.

Back