What would you like to see in 2019?

Xr6x

Gold Member
2.png
DAMM that's the one :) THE MOFO :D Thanks Dubz for another look at it . Wait it has that rough crap on the spin we don't need that :p

SALTY

Gold Member
How about a BK62 folder, perhaps along the lines of the Ka-Bar Dozier for one price point and a bolstered model; with with wood handles of the same wood and color as the fixed blade.

GeofS

“Nostra-bladus”
Can you do one that merges a Hudson Bay knife with the Becker aesthetic? Like this...
lrqeZA5.jpg

Hi all,

Kind of a rehash of several other threads combined.

2018 has been a good year (we got the BK98 and BK62, people) but as it rapidly draws to a close, what would you like to see from BK&T in 2019?

Me:

BK2+ Chop-panion (BK2 with 9”blade)
BK9 Emperor (the King in S35VN)
BK62 in S35VN with micarta
BK34 (Eskabar in S35VN)

I agree
I would be very interested in a 9-10 inch blade Bk 2 with at least 2 to 2.25 wide blade !

I would buy at leadt 2 BK 34 in s35vnfor sure

Xr6x

Gold Member
I’m in for that... but what about a slightlybwider blade? It would be a better chopper
Maybe? The little 2 is pretty awesome for a short stout knife if it was longer as is I think it be just fine? If it was wider would that make it more susceptible to flex? The 2 the way it is I can't imagine it having a flex issue but I don't honestly know for sure :D

You must be hulk if you can flex a 0.25 thick blade !

Maybe? The little 2 is pretty awesome for a short stout knife if it was longer as is I think it be just fine? If it was wider would that make it more susceptible to flex? The 2 the way it is I can't imagine it having a flex issue but I don't honestly know for sure :D