What Would You Like To See KaBar Make?

GeofS

“Nostra-bladus”
Gold Member
As the title says, what would you like to see KaBar produce in the future?

Me, I’d like to see KaBar experiment more with the newer super steels. I’ll take CPMS110V, M390, and Elmax.

I also recently discovered their old Impact line (thanks Tanker 1/66 Tanker 1/66 ) and appreciate the designs having full wide tangs sandwiched between with scales. I’d love to see a Mark 2 in this style.

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

As the title says, what would you like to see KaBar produce in the future?

Me, I’d like to see KaBar experiment more with the newer super steels. I’ll take CPMS110V, M390, and Elmax.

I also recently discovered their old Impact line (thanks Tanker 1/66 Tanker 1/66 ) and appreciate the designs having full wide tangs sandwiched between with scales. I’d love to see a Mark 2 in this style.

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

More Ek knives with a more classic Ek look to them. The classic modern Ek look, with the brass guard and satin blade. I really like that.

I was kind of disappointed to see that the special edition ek they released with the satin blade was 440c, if it was 1095 I would have got it.

The little Jarosz Ek knife was beautiful.

Evolving Jarosz series with micarta scale options.

Offer a sheath for other models that is like the Turok design.

KaBar fighting knife with no upper finger guard and higher grind.

A froe chopper/splitter

Folding knife in higher quality materials like the Dozier but with M4 and g10.

Many great ideas here. Thanks, fellas. That Turok sheath is a clear winner. Also, D2 would be cool. At the very least, lose the serrations on the fighting knife.

I already mentioned this on the Becker Boards; I’d really like to see some of the classic designs in newer super steels. The tuko was a good start, but please give me a BK16 and BK9 in M390 or Elmax.

Last edited:
Evolving Jarosz series with micarta scale options.

Offer a sheath for other models that is like the Turok design.

KaBar fighting knife with no upper finger guard and higher grind.

A froe chopper/splitter

Folding knife in higher quality materials like the Dozier but with M4 and g10.

take a look at the dog's head outdoorsman knife.
abbreviated upper guard and teardrop pommel.

take a look at the dog's head outdoorsman knife.
abbreviated upper guard and teardrop pommel.

The timing of this response is perfect! I have one arriving next week and I’m excited to give it a whirl. I do not have much experience in leather handled knives and am very much looking forward to getting this in hand.

Thank you for the recommendation!

Something with Knarly Stag

AnRESKQ.jpg

Back