What Would You Like To See KaBar Make?

that sounds a lot like a request I made a while back for a Navy Mk 1 blade on a Mk 2 handle.
although, cutting down a dog's head to a 5 or 5.5" blade sounds like a pretty nice mod - but which would be better, spear point or straight clip?

that sounds a lot like a request I made a while back for a Navy Mk 1 blade on a Mk 2 handle.
although, cutting down a dog's head to a 5 or 5.5" blade sounds like a pretty nice mod - but which would be better, spear point or straight clip?
Spear point would look awesome

I remember you and I were talking about that awhile back. You recommended the MK1 to me. I pick up 1 than 2 and now I have 3 of them. Great underrated and unrecognized knife.

the beauty of a spearpoint is that if you hate it, it's easy to convert to straight clip.

the beauty of a spearpoint is that if you hate it, it's easy to convert to straight clip.
I stared at my 1211 for 30 minutes last night. ????? I just can't see a way of moding a decent looking spear point:(

Make or Due Laser Etching for a makers mark and not a weakening roll stamp mark.

They should make another limited run
Call it a XL20
like the 1's below just another 2 inches keeps it just under the 6 in length and the 9 in thickness
HMMMMM
Warrior Mock up Please wid da stag Scales. photo because I Like me a 20 or 2 or so

awTY4OV.jpg

As the title says, what would you like to see KaBar produce in the future?

Me, I’d like to see KaBar experiment more with the newer super steels. I’ll take CPMS110V, M390, and Elmax.

I also recently discovered their old Impact line (thanks Tanker 1/66 Tanker 1/66 ) and appreciate the designs having full wide tangs sandwiched between with scales. I’d love to see a Mark 2 in this style.

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Yes 100%. M390 steel knife, say 5.5 inches long, in a fully exposed tang running the length and width of the handle. Then, the exact same knife, 7 inch blade, in S35VN or 3V. I'll buy two of each.

I've written it in the Becker sub already:
The BK14 is my true grail EDC now for some years now and never ever failed to deliver. However a slightly longer handle would improve the knife a lot.

The BK2 is a Beast, that wreaks havoc when released, but here a 7" version would be just perfect.

Aaand: smooth coatings for all of them:)

Back