What Would You Like To See KaBar Make?

the knife connection makes an extended set of G10 sales for the Izula -- adds a little over 1/2" in length.
adapting them to the BK14 takes a nail file and about 45 seconds.
I haven't jumped yet, but I know of a few who have and love them.

the knife connection makes an extended set of G10 sales for the Izula -- adds a little over 1/2" in length.
adapting them to the BK14 takes a nail file and about 45 seconds.
I haven't jumped yet, but I know of a few who have and love them.
Now that my large handed friend is some very useful intell indeed :thumbsup:

I'm going to make or i should say modify what I want. That being Kabars hard plastic sheath (Which I Love) that will actually lock in my 1317 Dogshead just like the 1211 does. Sheath has been ordered and I will post pictures of my success... Because failure is not an option :thumbsup:

More multitools? Do they make one besides the hobo? Preferably one USA made with quality materials. I'll settle for a cheap overseas made one if doesn't fall apart 1st couple times using it.

I really like the blade on my 1117, just wish the handle was shaped differently at the butt or had a longer handle. Stacked leather on that blade would be lovely!
It would probably sell better with a handle option ;) it's a nice looking blade in need of some scales :D

'What Would You Like To See KaBar Make?'

A high quality hollow handled survival knife w/ a compass in the pommel w/ blade styles available in drop point and clip point. Also available in 2 sizes 5 1/2 inch and 7?

Or a regular full tang version of what's described above, but w/ a HQ sheath w/ integrated survival kit.

Some tactical autos and /or OTFs would also be nice.

Evolving Jarosz s

Evolving Jarosz series with micarta scale options.

The tuko was a good start, but please give me a BK16 and BK9 in M390 or Elmax.

Heck, I’m happy to go even simpler and just ask for AEB-L.

YES PLEASE! :thumbsup:

Also, BK 15, 16, and 17s in S35VN with bone linen micarta scales that match the Tuko’s. :)

Absolutely! Even if those scales were available for separate purchase like Kabars regular canvas micarta I’d be thrilled.

I've written it in the Becker sub already:
The BK14 is my true grail EDC now for some years now and never ever failed to deliver. However a slightly longer handle would improve the knife a lot.

The BK2 is a Beast, that wreaks havoc when released, but here a 7" version would be just perfect.

Aaand: smooth coatings for all of them:)
Yes to all!
I still think a BK2 with a 7" blade would be Cool :)

It would be a straight up destruction machine! Could probably use one to demo a house!

I would like to see a Big Brother Bowie without sharpened spine, just a 90degree spine.

Also, an uncoated Big Brother with unsharpened spine.

And.... a Big Brother with unsharpened spine and stag handles.

I agree with others about some.
MK2 Bayonet, I'll eventually get one made.
MK1 with MK2 handle.
D2 Extreme without serrations.
EKs in 1095 with wood and brass, but I'll probably get around to making scales and guards for mine some day.
BK4 Machax thicker version.
BK6 Patrol Machete.
BK9 with drop point and no ramp.
BK15 just bring back lol, I'm sure I'll cave one of these days and pay a premium for one.

For something different, a Kabar Hori Hori digging knife. Maybe with EK like handles. Could Kabars into garden shops, out with treasure hunters, backpackers instead of trowels, etc... I drool at the abuse a Kabar version could endure; dig, chop, pry, saw. I keep looking into getting a hand forged one, but every time just wish Kabar made one haha.

If Kabar went that route they could add a pruning/grafting knife, etc... too.

I'd love for them to bring back the impact series. Make them in the fashion of beckers, grivory and ballistic nylon. Keeps the cost down and they'd be easily upgradeable. Perfect tactical knife, light, strong, inexpensive, and tough.
Couple of impact series. First picture is in D2

I'd like to see more offerings with the Kraton Foliage Green handle. Especially, a Dog's Head Utility, but also the short Kabar. I'd also like to see a short version of the Dog's Head with the Kraton Foliage Green handle. Also some different steel. Maybe S30V?

Back