what you getting for christmas?

Any idea what will be under your tree on Christmas morning? My brother just sent me a Worksharp Ken Onion addition knife and tool sharpener! so I am pretty stoked. Tell us what your hoping for.

I'm probably getting coal:D. my wife and I decided to not buy eachother anything this year and just focus on making it better for the kids. we are gonna wait until tax time then get each other something nice. tax time= hornet time:)- that didn't stop me from trading a few things to a guy I know whose wife makes jewelry... honey we agreed to not "buy" anything for each other. " trade" was never mentioned-- what I'm getting is time with my family while we celebrate what Christmas is truly about.... the birth of Jesus. besides,I bought the boys some kick ass laser tag guns and some camping equipment for our first overnight which is like me getting presents anyway:D

The best I can figure I will be getting is the bill. My wife and I havnt bought each other anything for Christmas for years. We have several neices and nephews and two kids of our own, buy the time we get them something were usually tapped out. I'm not complaining, its just how it is. I am however, exited about what's gonna be under the tree for my kids this year. My kids are great kids. They don't ask for much and me and my wife have never spoiled them. We don't believe in that and couldn't afford it if we did. But, Christmas we try to treat them a little bit. I don't wanna let the cat out off the bag just yet, a lot of family and friends look at my subforum so its still top secret. But be sure to all check back after X-mas. Its gonna be a good one.

Speaking of Santa bringing gifts, Doc, did He throw something down your chimney from my shop yet? I sent it out first of the week, the PO said Thursday deliver, I PMed you the tracking....Havnt heard from ya?

I always tell people not to get me anything because I am so good at buying myself Christmas Presents. So far I have a IWI 16" Tavor and before Christmas is here I should have in my hand or on the way a M-18 from Todd. When tax season rolls around I hope to have a Mark 6 1-6x or Mark 8 1-8x scope to go on top of the Tavor. :D

I always tell people not to get me anything because I am so good at buying myself Christmas Presents. So far I have a IWI 16" Tavor and before Christmas is here I should have in my hand or on the way a M-18 from Todd. When tax season rolls around I hope to have a Mark 6 1-6x or Mark 8 1-8x scope to go on top of the Tavor. :D

Good to see you back around on the forums Mike.

I'm pretty happy with my early Christmas present to my self, my Magua; however, the top 3 items on my 'Big River' wishlist is the Machax, the Ka Bar Mark 1 w/ leather and the BK10.... I know the little lady snoops there. Lets cast a line and see what happens.

Speaking of Santa bringing gifts, Doc, did He throw something down your chimney from my shop yet? I sent it out first of the week, the PO said Thursday deliver, I PMed you the tracking....Havnt heard from ya?
If I recall, this was one one of the items that you had to pry out of my mitts at the shop in order to box up....

Last edited:
just checked looks like some issue with the address being wrong it may be headed back to you

Last edited:
Any idea what will be under your tree on Christmas morning? My brother just sent me a Worksharp Ken Onion addition knife and tool sharpener! so I am pretty stoked. Tell us what your hoping for.

I got one under the tree as well.

Doc, this is VERY upsetting. I will call the PO first thing tomorrow and find out what the hell is going on. I found your address writin down in my record book, you know as well as I do that this isn't the first time I've sent you something. If it comes back to me, I will verify and rewrite it in big block letters with a crayon if I have to. I shipped another package to California. I have been tracking it for the customer. So far, almost 2 weeks after I sent it, the PO still doesn't feel like they've treated it to seeing enough of the country because its damn near been in every state besides Cali. I know the PO is busy this time of the year but crap like that is just stupid. (Its as if there run by the government or something :grumpy: ) I'll get to the bottom of it and get it right back out to you. I'm sorry, makes you wonder whos runnin things down there,
[video=youtube;WRukOo6-v4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRukOo6-v4M&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Last edited:
We were out Xmas shopping yesterday and picked up a battery tender for my dad. While at the powersports store, we started talking to the salesman about this little beauty. (Polaris Ranger 4X4) and I'm pretty sure we're gonna get it! They're closed Monday so we've been thinking about it..but my wife actually is the one pushing for it sooner rather than later. That's me and my boy, by the way.
11387369265_53fdd1fdfb_b.jpg

Probably a lump of coal,and not good,burnable coal either,more like crappy dusty drity coal that won't even burn :p

In the last few weeks tho,she has given me the go ahead and I've bought several new knives (including Becker BK 2 and 11 and the Dozier folder,Schrade SCHF 10 an d14,Spyderco Tenacious,among a few others-nothing extravegent or expensive,but I likes em all),and within the last few months (counted as late b-day gifts) she's gotten me a new Axial SCX10 Dingo kit (RC rock crawler) and a new steel 29er SS (singlespeed) mtn bike frame,so if there's nothing but coal under the tree,I definitely ain't complaining. Thinking hard about a BK9 and/or Kershaw Camp10 to help me clear out some brush/briars behind the house after the new year...

Don't worry about it you can't control the mail it will get here I'm sure! In the mean time enjoy the holidays and have a Merry Christmas!

I heard a rumor that some time around Christmas, I would be getting a special order T.M.Hunt. I am super excited.

I heard a rumor that some time around Christmas, I would be getting a special order T.M.Hunt. I am super excited.
Finally getting those herpes you ordered eh? :D*

*Todd nor anyone in his shop has herpes, ordering herpes from Todd will most likely result in no longer being able to order from Todd, Todd reserves the right to give herpes to anyone ordering herpes from his shop.

It arrived today haven't had a chance to open it yet but it has arrived!

Im really happy to here this Doc, Ive been watching the tracking and noticed that it never left Asheville, just had to be tossed around enough times till somebody wanted to do something with it I guess. I knew it would eventually get there, It was insured for the necessary amount so that means they usually make somewhat of a effort to get it where it needs to be. I had all of the info correct didn't I?

Probably a lump of coal,and not good,burnable coal either,more like crappy dusty drity coal that won't even burn :p

In the last few weeks tho,she has given me the go ahead and I've bought several new knives (including Becker BK 2 and 11 and the Dozier folder,Schrade SCHF 10 an d14,Spyderco Tenacious,among a few others-nothing extravegent or expensive,but I likes em all),and within the last few months (counted as late b-day gifts) she's gotten me a new Axial SCX10 Dingo kit (RC rock crawler) and a new steel 29er SS (singlespeed) mtn bike frame,so if there's nothing but coal under the tree,I definitely ain't complaining. Thinking hard about a BK9 and/or Kershaw Camp10 to help me clear out some brush/briars behind the house after the new year...

Wow! whadda haul, who needs Christmas! :D:thumbup:

looks like the zip may have been off hard to tell since they marked it out and rewrote it, but it is here and it looks perfect! Thanks so much for all the hard work and i will get some pictures up very soon! and again I hope you all have a very merry Christmas

Back