Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

I'm sure you'll be pleased with the Buck JP, it's a very nice compact Stockman, a brass free zone too.... ;) I'm very fond of my Yellow delrin version and I like the 2 blade 309 as well. Simple, effective tough and well made knives. Dare I say a SAK with soul?:D

Nice drawings. Lock back and a Wharncliffe make a very tidy combination, looks like the blades nest low too.

Those Black Boxes are a really decent user & carry, great bone.

You're two for three!

The pen and wharncliff are also reversed. So the main and the wharncliff open right handed (when you flip it over).

I'm sure you'll be pleased with the Buck JP, it's a very nice compact Stockman, a brass free zone too.... ;) I'm very fond of my Yellow delrin version and I like the 2 blade 309 as well. Simple, effective tough and well made knives. Dare I say a SAK with soul?:D
I'm sure I will, though I bought this one because the yellow does not exist anymore and is uneasy to find (I'm not fond of the hammer/anvil shield). The plus point is that shipping was nil... Should arrive around 7/10th. :)

This
66-Antique-Autumn-gallery.jpg

and this
66-od-green-gallery.jpg

should be in my hands tomorrow. Can't wait!

Case yellow CV mini-trapper.

It will be my first CV Case and I'm looking forward to testing out this famous steel, I've heard nothing but good about it

From Baryonyx, a couple of Okapis, Genet and Big Sable. Big Sable looks like a slipjoint version of the ratchet knife. Genet is a smaller slipjoint with a clip polnt.

I would really prefer another Biltong and a Little Sable, but these two will have to do for now. At least one is destined to be a gift. These are my latest enthusiasm in low-buck rustic workers.
My Biltong pockets very easily and sports a very handy sheepsfoot.

IMG_1436.JPG

Right now, I'm waiting for a 66, 25, 2017 Blade forum knife, roundhead, and last but not least, a Shadley from another member here... Maybe,, I got a little carried away?
Man there are a lot of great knives coming......

From Knives Ship Free I have a GEC 66 in autumn jigged bone and a SAK minichamp alox

I put this in the wrong thread. o_O Should have been in the totin thread. :oops:

I wondered... But certainly am not complaining, your pictures are always a pleasure regardless of where you place them.

Last edited:
I just ordered a Rough Rider 375 Whittler. Going to try my hand a reprofiling the blades and carving some wood. Not sure what I'm going to make, but I'm reminded of the M*A*S*H episode where one of the Korean people shows a piece of wood to one of the officers (Major Burns, I think):

KP (proudly): "I made this!"
Frank (incredulously): "That looks like a two by four!"
KP: "Thank you!"

:D:po_O

I was thinking of trying to snag that one. Congrats on the score, that's some nice wood!

Thanks man! The last couple either got way pricey or someone scooped it from me at the deadline. I think the 66 stockman is a little small. Hopefully this one isn't too big!

Back