Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

Well, I broke down and ordered a RR camp knife. I got one for Conchita a few years back. A recent discussion here reminded me how much I liked it. While I was at it, I ordered the Marbles demo knife.

Nice knife. I've got an older one and the build quality is excellent.

I'VE GOT A 47 VIPER COMING BOYS!!!!!!!
Scored it for an awesome price. Hemlock jigged bone. It is going fill a hole in my life since I lost my beloved Charlow. I am so keen for this one!

Well, I broke down and ordered a RR camp knife. I got one for Conchita a few years back. A recent discussion here reminded me how much I liked it. While I was at it, I ordered the Marbles demo knife.

I like the Marbles demo knife so much I bought a spare.
I'll probably give one to my nephew/God Son.

Well kind of like a order because I just reserved a couple of lion steel round heads M390 clips in black CF and Natural micarta covers . I'm really excited for these to since I really love my Stag spear point .
U6ZR4Y2.jpg

I reserved a Lion Steel clip point as well. I have a Spear and I couldn't let the opportunity pass. I like the looks of the clip more so than the Spear, so it was a no brainer...

Mr Ryu emailed me my drawing today! I love it. Quite excited and can't wait to see the final product. Can you spot all the changes from a traditional stockman pattern?

wGATbG2.jpg
Any updates on this?

I reserved a Lion Steel clip point as well. I have a Spear and I couldn't let the opportunity pass. I like the looks of the clip more so than the Spear, so it was a no brainer...

Any updates on this?
Wish I knew to but I bet they will have any updates on the Round head thread.

Just went and ordered a Queen Cutlery #51 Mini Trapper in Curly Zebra Wood covers, the F&F in the pictures looks nice and D2 may be a bit of an adventure, but it should make a nice little EDC , just have to wait while the USPS, GB Customs and the Royal Mail get done with it, the last knife i imported took three weeks so i wont be holding my breath.

It's happened yet again. I'm not spiritual in a conventional sense, but I do believe it's not all random atoms smashing about either... anyway, back down to earth!

I stopped regularly surfing the exchange pages a while ago as my collection grew and took shape. Since then however, I've had several instances where it came to mind to take a look over there and then found something I'd been looking for, was a rare bird or otherwise caught my eye.

I've liked the GEC Yellow Rose knives a lot ever since first seeing one, and lately I'd been thinking I'd start an active search. (I even mentioned this to GT in a recent post.) Well, I got one of those feelings again the other day. I open up the traditionals for sale forum and what do I see, not one or two but a whole collection of NIT yellow bone GECs, just posted so I had my pick. While I wasn't ready to buy just now I saw this as a real opportunity, and took the plunge on this:

538210yellworose1.gif

While a trapper isn't my favorite pattern I love the combo of clip and Wharncliffe blades and the angled, threaded bolsters. I'm just tickled ... yellow. Can't wait!

Nothing :(

Am I getting jaded??:eek: Too many knives have saturated me?:eek: Uh uh! Just nothing on the horizon that interests me latelyo_O But I'm enjoying spending more time with my current knives (to paraphrase crook politicians:D)

I do enjoy seeing others' dreams, plans and orderings though!

Back