Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

Buck 371 barehead Stockman with black and blue G10 covers, (a former Walmart exclusive) to replace the one a truck poltergeist stole a couple years ago.
I've been wanting another, and found it at Knife Center. :)

Last edited:
I've got a #74 Stallion in ebony inbound. Gonna be a week or so while my address change gets straightened out. Probably spent a bit too much, but compared to the inflated prices you see on other GECs, it wasn't too bad. Looks great in the pictures. I'm worried that it'll be just a bit too big/heavy, but we'll find out. I can always pass it along.

A schrade 950tb to finish up my up coming review on different slipjoints at different price ranges.
cSNCSEw.jpg

In celebration of getting a new, long awaited job offer I put in an order with Mr. Kawamura for one of these:
premium_stockman_0061.jpg

Now to decide what shield I want... That double-bomb is kind of perfect for this pattern but part of me wants to mix it up a little bit.
Congrats on the job offer! That's a great way to celebrate it!

In celebration of getting a new, long awaited job offer I put in an order with Mr. Kawamura for one of these:

Now to decide what shield I want... That double-bomb is kind of perfect for this pattern but part of me wants to mix it up a little bit.
Hot damn! Congrats on both accounts!

had some gift card money at the big river store. now i have my first limited edition buck coming (black micarta). more excited than i probably should be. :rolleyes:

upload_2018-1-26_11-49-7.png

Reactions: 315

Well done!:cool:

How about Gimp or Propeller though?;)

Thanks, Will

Back