Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

I have a Michael May cherry wood lambfoot Barlow on order. I hope that I will get it by the end of October. I note on his website that they are "sold out" which may mean that some of his designs are limited editions.
As you know, I have one on order too. The barlow I ordered will have Rams Horn scales. I just learned that he gets most of the knife components, including the stamped blades, bolsters, springs, etc from another manufacturer. I think his web site leads you to believe something. However, I don't know how much of himself is in his knives but like you I'll find out how well the execution is. I hope that we aren't disappointed.

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg

Reactions: WHT
Sellers photos. I’ve been looking for a deal on a green bone Parker Frost Trapper made by Schrade in the 70’s. Both knives in the photo are coming my way. The green won’t have the 0097 serial number that my other two, or the three Bison’s do, but it will complete what I wanted for the set.(Minus the black delrin offerings)

CA6-F4-BAA-87-E0-49-FC-A61-A-A572-A57-A3-AFF.jpg

Sellers photos. I’ve been looking for a deal on a green bone Parker Frost Trapper made by Schrade in the 70’s. Both knives in the photo are coming my way. The green won’t have the 0097 serial number that my other two, or the three Bison’s do, but it will complete what I wanted for the set.(Minus the black delrin offerings)

CA6-F4-BAA-87-E0-49-FC-A61-A-A572-A57-A3-AFF.jpg
Congratulation on finally finding one. The green bone is beautiful. :cool: :thumbsup:

I get excited about the little things...
This 1950s/1960s Hammer Brand Jack is on its way to me.

I also get excited about hammer brands. So cheap but so good.

I just bought this schrade cut. It wasn't very much, but maybe a little too much. The blades may be kind of rough but it may just be gunk. Handles have some gouges. I guess the knife bug is really back again, dang it.

IMG_5409.jpg IMG_5410.jpg

Man, I'm proud of The Porch for going TWENTY DAYS without ordering a knife! ;):p

That being said, I *may* have made a mistake and purchased a bit much since my renewed time spent here. I'll definitely have to unload a few knives once the four Black Box Winchester's I just ordered show up. :oops: Picked up a Coffin Jack, Physician's Jack, Bullet Jack, and Gunstock Jack.

Back