Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

I am looking forward to seeing your pictures of this one. I ordered the brown micarta Boker Plus model last week. Still hasn’t shipped.
I did receive it, Trav. I've posted a few images in the edc thread, but I'll do a little comparison as soon as I get some time. I will say that I think you'll be happy with the Nessmi Pro you have on order.

I've noticed the GEC #23s are starting to get harder to find. So before I end up kicking myself for not acting quick enough I decided to pick this one up. I always loved the look of the old Bullet knives but I could never afford the price an original goes for. This big bad beast of a blade should do just fine.:eek: :D

gec-23-redtail-jigged-bone__73687.1593542084.jpg

I just pre ordered this pretty thing. I've wanted it since I saw it this summer at a Case event in Branson. Ships Oct 31.
K1gVB3V.jpg

That's one beautiful looking slipjoint Scott. I've only ever had a few case knives in my time collecting but of the few I found the Tony Bose Line to be much superior then the raguler runs. Congratulations.

I've noticed the GEC #23s are starting to get harder to find. So before I end up kicking myself for not acting quick enough I decided to pick this one up. I always loved the look of the old Bullet knives but I could never afford the price an original goes for. This big bad beast of a blade should do just fine.:eek: :D

View attachment 1436768
Well I came across another model that's fast approaching the scarce column of availability. I'm not often drawn to acrylic covers but I've loved the look of the GEC #86 Oilfield Jack in Tortoise Shell from the first time I saw it. s-l400.jpg gec-86-northfield-un-x-ld-tortoise-shell-acrylic__45215.1576006485.jpg

I finally have something to report.... I have a 44 Buffalo Jack, in goldenrod jigged bone on the way. My first GEC was an ebony Buff Jack, and it remains one of my favorites. This one will be it's backup. I've always thought the goldenrod was a pretty color. I also like the autumn bone, but don't like the brass bolsters. This one looks great in the pics.... I'll post some of my own in a few days.... :D

I just ordered a green Vic cadet from DLTtrading, bhq didn't have it and this will be a good opportunity to try another sponsored dealer.

I have found myself liking the cadet way more than I ever thought I would, and while the standard silver is nice I've always been attracted to the green.
It doesn't hurt that it's my favorite color ;)

Back