Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

I have a modded SAK Electrician being made by the forums very own spikediesel. I will post pics when it’s done. He does outstanding work so I’m jazzed! :)

I forgot to add.... I also have a Moore Maker 2 blade moose sowbelly headed my way... fresh off the 'bay. Probably paid a little too much, but it's still way below price for a new one... and this one was made in '98, and looks new.

Last edited:
My first single spear Barlow. I saved a lot of money not buying a walnut Boker stockman this morning.
51-QdwUjfQL._AC_SL1010_.jpg

I recently ordered and received my first traditional: A Case Sowbelly Stockman with "Olive Green Jigged Bone" handles. Fell in love with it, instantly.

13283_232_TB6339_SS_Sowbelly_MAIN_large.jpg

The "bug" got me, and I just ordered a Case Barlow with "Smooth Brown Giraffe Bone" handles and their TruSharp steel.

CA25082-1-600x450.jpg

Something about that handle material is just sexy to me. Lookin forward to its arrival.

I found a local knife shop that sells Pallares Solsona kitchen knives among other things. I contacted them and asked if they could get me a folding knife from this Spanish factory and they were positive about that. If all goes well I will get this slip joint, handle is bone with mosaic pin, blade is carbon steel. Oh how I love these mediterranean/south european knives.

850018-1.jpg

Oops, wrong thread.

Attachments

• 4E8D9D9D-73DD-461E-BE0E-C998844ED82C.jpeg
    4E8D9D9D-73DD-461E-BE0E-C998844ED82C.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 6
Back