Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

I've heard conflicting reports, so I've held off (so far :rolleyes: )
I was right there with you, but my desire to own one over-rode my decision making process. :D
Since GEC became a game I didn't want to play, I've focused on new and old Case knives.
Couldn't call myself a Case collector without owning at least one of these collaborations.

I'm usually not into buying holiday-specific knives since they'd seem out of place to carry year round but I like the looks of these exclusive Christmas Bokers and since this was kind of a unique Christmas for me personally I decided to make an exception for the occasion. Stockman pattern as a throwback to the fact that my first stockman was a Christmas gift from my mother twelve years ago.

O50nttG.jpg

Great choice! I have several pocket hunters, nice little knives. Did you go for the one or two blade options?

Single blade. And I wish the pen knife had a single option. For some reason, I'm preferring single blade traditionals, with the exception of TL-29 type knives and SAKs.

Single blade. And I wish the pen knife had a single option. For some reason, I'm preferring single blade traditionals, with the exception of TL-29 type knives and SAKs.
I go back and forth on it. I have both single and double blade in the pocket hunter pattern. The one I carry most is a two blade version, although I almost never use the second blade.

First and last knife in 2021?

(BTI) Old Timer 7OT with sheath.

They dropped the price again by $2. Pres. Donny sent me $600, so why not?
(spent over another $505 on archery, a cane, reach extender, and two balaclavas that might work better than a Covid mask, with the beard n' all. :D

Stuff should start arriving mid-month. :D

Welll ... I guess the 7OT in post 7215, above, weren't my only knife purchase of 2021. (it supposed to arrive "before 8 P.M. today" :D )

Just ordered a RR719 "Boy's Barlow" and RR2040 "Classic Carbon" Barlow.
I "need" more yellow.

I'm not sure how the RR597 Trapper, RR603 large Stockman, and RR719 Barlow can all be in the same series.
I decided to get the RR2040 "Classic Carbon" now, rather than wait and miss out, 'cause they sold out like on a couple others I wanted.

Back