Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

well never mind, looks like even the hospital's internet wasnt fast enough for an at premium drop

well never mind, looks like even the hospital's internet wasnt fast enough for an at premium drop

I don't know how to be fast on that particular website. Every time I go through the process I have to navigate three or four clicks of information processing, which inevitably takes more than the 30 seconds. I'm using a computer rather than a phone, so maybe the interface on a smart phone is easier to navigate. Ah well. I'll be glad when my Cocobolo 15 arrives. The lotteries at least give us slow pokes a shot.

I don't know how to be fast on that particular website. Every time I go through the process I have to navigate three or four clicks of information processing, which inevitably takes more than the 30 seconds. I'm using a computer rather than a phone, so maybe the interface on a smart phone is easier to navigate. Ah well. I'll be glad when my Cocobolo 15 arrives. The lotteries at least give us slow pokes a shot.

Same here. That website is incredibly slow to checkout, even if you have all your payment and shipping information saved. It also doesn't help that they typically only get 10-20 knives per drop.

same, i even spent some time this morning trying to get my password back, had paypal open, refreshing since 11:55am, the second it hit 12:00 site was lagged out. luckily the clinic is light today.

I picked up a Brother 1510 for a good price on the Exchange. Chinese made with VG10 steel and a Zulu blade, which is a favorite blade shape. I’m interested to see how it compares to my Rough Ryder, which is also Chinese made I think.

Well this one wasn't for me. But I am going to try this one instead:

143190468_1067341947098213_3128829053469325606_n.jpg
Beauty knife, that one. Is that a Hubertus?
I've got this Hubertus Professional coming in the mail. It looks very similar, but not in stag. :thumbsup:
ICzZ2hy.jpg

Beauty knife, that one. Is that a Hubertus?
I've got this Hubertus Professional coming in the mail. It looks very similar, but not in stag. :thumbsup:
ICzZ2hy.jpg
That's a cool knife! The one I have is an E. Bruckmann, not a Hubertus, but they do look very similar.

Ive got a Boker Damascus bladed stockman and a case Large Stockman with amber jigged bone and CV blades on the way. But dang the PO is slow these days

Had a bunch of points and gift cards to use. Thought about getting another Boker Barlow Expedition. I might have a bag of peanuts from Case on the way...

The big one I'm looking forward to is a green jigged bone Urban Jack in trade from my friend and all around cool gal @r8shell, and around the same time we made the trade, an opportunity appeared for me to move on a glitter-gold TC Barlow. So, I took it, and am now awaiting two 15s. I've never been a Barlow guy, and haven't really ever been grabbed by the pattern, but those glittery scales definitely caught my eye and attention the more I was seeing pics of folks here enjoying there. Can't wait for them to arrive!

I have some pretty good stuff that should be arriving soon. Boker Barlow in brown Curley Burch, Boker Trapper in plum wood, and last but not least, a TEW single blade Barlow in ram’s horn. Pretty excited!:)

Back