Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

I'm a sick puppy.
I bought a Camillus near-repro of the Remington Bullet camp knife that was the inspiration for Charlie's Texas camp knife, so I wasn't going to buy the strange Spanish FB that had caught my eye, but I just did. I'll give up beer for Lent to pay for them.

I'm a sick puppy.
I bought a Camillus near-repro of the Remington Bullet camp knife that was the inspiration for Charlie's Texas camp knife, so I wasn't going to buy the strange Spanish FB that had caught my eye, but I just did. I'll give up beer for Lent to pay for them.
We’re all afflicted with the sickness! Hang in there my friend!:D
Oh, I almost forgot, post pictures when they come in!:D

Well, I’ve put off ordering a Case knife long enough. I’ve always bought them after in person inspection, and have been pretty hesitant about buying sight unseen. But these seem relatively difficult to find, so when I stumbled on one I took the plunge. I don’t have a true stockman, and have been feeling the need lately to fill that void in my collection.
L1f9ljt.jpg

I've never owned a Higonokami, so I thought it was time. :)

One is a Kiridashi which I thought was pretty cool. I think I'm going to keep it on my workbench and see how it does cutting leather. Both are Blue paper steel (not sure if they are No. 1 or No. 2 though).

higo1.jpg

higo2.jpg

Back