Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

Got it yesterday and so far I'm impressed. Do you have the blue oblique or the natural diamond titanium?
This little jewel with a sheep’s foot :thumbsup:
Actually this the Dom not the shuffler oops lol. There both outstanding knives though :thumbsup:
dBM2kfG.jpg

I have 3 on the way, should be here next week, a Boker stockman in stag, a Case 090 stockman in grey bone, both from the bay, and a new TEW Lambfoot in ram’s horn. Next week should be a good one!:)

I have 3 on the way, should be here next week, a Boker stockman in stag, a Case 090 stockman in grey bone, both from the bay, and a new TEW Lambfoot in ram’s horn. Next week should be a good one!:)
Great choices !

This morning I pre-ordered a Bark River Bird & Trout and also a Mountaineer II. The Mountaineer will likely be a Christmas present for my pops.

I have no idea when these will be ready but I’m excited for my first Bark Rivers.

This morning I pre-ordered a Bark River Bird & Trout and also a Mountaineer II. The Mountaineer will likely be a Christmas present for my pops.

I have no idea when these will be ready but I’m excited for my first Bark Rivers.
Me too. I just traded for an Essential. I’m hoping it will be in the mail when I get home

Reactions: AnW
I've got this coming from an Exchange sale.

5 Coqs Pocket Knife-Flamed Horn Tip and Mother of Pearl inlay. Blade 8.5 cm, closed, 11 cm, overall 20 cm. This stunning piece is a lock back with a small piece of Mother of Pearl located in the center of the Bee.
VcR9LMC.jpg

Other than a previously placed commitment, my knife buys are going to be off the table for quite a while. Big chunk of change going into my camera system very soon.

So, I'll have to live vicariously through all of your all's purchases. :)

I don't usually enter lotteries, but I've been wanting to try one of Jason Ritchie's customs and he happened to be offering a lotto for the winner to buy his latest knife: a Bose style zulu with black linen and green g-10 accent liners over stainless steel. Wow. I really didn't think I'd win, so I tossed in my name even though I probably shouldn't be buying a custom at this time. But then, what do you know, I won! Crazy. Now I've got to make the hard choice of what to sell or refuse to buy, but I'm excited to get this one in hand!

Grossly overpaid on the big auction site for a much less popular model of GEC. I really like the large toothpick design so I'm still very happy to finally get my first GEC. I just can't believe that I could have bought this for normal retail price only a year ago when they were collecting dust on dealer shelves.

s-l1600.jpg

Grossly overpaid on the big auction site for a much less popular model of GEC. I really like the large toothpick design so I'm still very happy to finally get my first GEC. I just can't believe that I could have bought this for normal retail price only a year ago when they were collecting dust on dealer shelves.

s-l1600.jpg
In my opinion, all that matters is if you are happy with it, it’s a nice knife, enjoy it!:thumbsup:

130+yr old Stag Bowie from Cambridge Cutlery Works, Sheffield should be here next week
Said to be from 1865 but I have not independently verified, lightly used, factory edge, no cracks or chips in stag
It doesn't have "England" stamped on the ricasso below "Sheffield", so that would indicate pre-1890 I think

8sQ1aea.jpg

5wpZkZg.jpg

G0Sttew.jpg

Back