Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

3261FAD3-BCE9-4E11-BC9D-6D29095BE2D3.jpeg
Thanks to the help of Old Engineer Old Engineer and Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund i finally pulled the trigger on an old camillus navy jack knife. It’s not an all steel WWII construction per government contract specs, but with as much information as I could find it could have been made before the war or after with parts still available. Either way I couldn’t pass up the model, produced in a general era, and in this condition.

View attachment 1649946
Thanks to the help of Old Engineer Old Engineer and Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund i finally pulled the trigger on an old camillus navy jack knife. It’s not an all steel WWII construction per government contract specs, but with as much information as I could find it could have been made before the war or after with parts still available. Either way I couldn’t pass up the model, produced in a general era, and in this condition.
That looks to be a Pretty Clean old knife . I think the Jigging on Camillus , Imperial , and Pal all look very similar and very good .

Harry

Through a lot of luck, timing, and a lot of preparation I’ve managed to get on order an #86 2AB Black&Red Linen Micarta, Rust Orange Bone, and a Spring Street Barlow. Hoping to finish the set by scoring the OD Green 2AB. It will be my first time completing a set like this and all through scoring on a drop so I’m very excited and motivated to get the job done lol 😂

My girlfriend laughs at my excitement but she supports my hobby.

Imperial that looks inspired by the Schrade H-15, except it's flat-ground (cool):

I'll check if it's ok with the mods.
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
can't post the pic
Fixed.

Once an auction is closed, posting a pic from it is not an issue, as long as you don't also cite the price paid.

Once you have that picture, it's pretty easy to post it from a desk top machine.
right click the pic. Select "copy image link". Go to your BF post. Open the picture tool and paste the link into the resulting popup.

I don't do much on my phone, so if that's how you are posting, I can't be of much help.

Fixed.

Once an auction is closed, posting a pic from it is not an issue, as long as you don't also cite the price paid.

Once you have that picture, it's pretty easy to post it from a desk top machine.
right click the pic. Select "copy image link". Go to your BF post. Open the picture tool and paste the link into the resulting popup.

I don't do much on my phone, so if that's how you are posting, I can't be of much help.
Thank you. I was trying to copy image, rather than image link.
It is a schrade H15, made for imperial. Good pick up.
I'll be darned. Thanks for that info.

Some of you have tracking numbers already? Some of us still haven't received notices of any kind yet.

I have an orange bone 2AB arriving tomorrow and a Schrade 206 from the exchange on Tuesday, and hopefully a BF knife in the nearish future. Clearly it is Barlow season.

Some of you have tracking numbers already? Some of us still haven't received notices of any kind yet.

I have an orange bone 2AB arriving tomorrow and a Schrade 206 from the exchange on Tuesday, and hopefully a BF knife in the nearish future. Clearly it is Barlow season.

I'm also one who hadn't received any type of notification other than the PayPal receipt. I just got an email this morning from GSJ with shipping info. Hang in there you will get one soon :thumbsup:

I'm also one who hadn't received any type of notification other than the PayPal receipt. I just got an email this morning from GSJ with shipping info. Hang in there you will get one soon :thumbsup:

I just received notification and a tracking number for my 2021 Bladeforums Knife. I hope to have it by the end of the week. :D
Yep, me too, showed up this morning.

It does not show up in my informed delivery yet, but it turns out my orange bone 2AB and Schrade 206 are now out for delivery. I have long been wanting a nice 206 and at the same time wishing GEC would make a similar knife. Now I have both arriving today. I am very excited to put them side by side and see just how much different is the overall feel of the two knives.

Back