Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

I'm going to agree with Frank on this. Natural handles, shadow pattern, drop point blade, lock back. Looks good to me.
Just don't flip it over and show me a pocket clip. ;)

There's none. And no thumb studs on this knife for god's sake! :D I think it comes with a sheath. D 2 steel. It will take a month to get it. The reviews have been very positive.

Have an S&M Teardrop Jack in jigged blue bone arriving in todays mail...very excited.

Ivory Northwoods Norfolk

DSC_1954_1200__66890138021608612801280_zps914b87c8.jpg

I finally bit the bullet and ordered one of Derrick's Norfolks. I would have grabbed one in ivory but they were all gone. Since I love stag covers, I've got this one on its way.

DSC_1960_1200__149991380231744290220.jpg

I have no self control. I like blue. Fremont in blue camel bone on the way.

Northwoods Fremont: Mammoth ivory.
I'd show a pic but Derrick snatched it down before I could copy it. :-/

I've been on a bit of a Boker kick lately and picked up two stag stockman, a 3 1/4" stainless and a 4" carbon, the stag is terrific for the price. So I got me another Boker on order...

a Boker Zippo! :thumbup:

bokerzippo.jpg

I should add a Case Zippo to the collection, for some reason I don't have one yet:eek:

Blood red GEC diamond jack and a case barlow in red stag from the antique tang stamp series.

Got a Tan Diamond Jack on the way. If there were any more ivory norfolks I would probably want one of those too. I love the cover materials offered on the Fremont but I can't quite like the rest of the knife.

Nice snag! I was oogling that one myself, its a real beauty! I've got a Lloyd stag with me today and it is without a doubt one of my favorites:

lWxIK.jpg

Not surprised, I've always liked that one every time you post a pic. In fact you're probably most instrumental in my decision, not only do you keep posting that gorgeous knife but you snagged that stunning red bone jack the other night whilst I was asleep! What choice did I have!;)

Sam

Not surprised, I've always liked that one every time you post a pic. In fact you're probably most instrumental in my decision, not only do you keep posting that gorgeous knife but you snagged that stunning red bone jack the other night whilst I was asleep! What choice did I have!;)

Sam

:D I couldn't resist that red bone jack! And it has John's awesome old script stamp, which he said stamped it's last tang a while ago and was retired! I was TRYING to be good and stay away from making new purchases, but how could I resist??? I'm only a man!

The red bone jack should be coming in any day now, I'll post some pictures :)

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Damascus steel when you get yours

I have a Case XX 133 AmberBone SS mini Copperlock on the way.
I'm impatiently waiting for it.
I really like the way this knife looks and hope it's good in hand.

Back