Whatcha got on order ?

I was thinking that the Sand Blaster would be useful for cleaning limited areas of brick that has algal or mold growth on it (basically kill it first, let dry, then sand blast the surface). They use soda ash blasters to clean mold from crawl spaces. Thinking low cost and useful..... just don't know if they have enough power/pressure. I googled them and there are quite a few different models. I assume that you need a compressor to run them.

Hickory, when you use the diamond stones, use very light downward pressure when sharpening a knife. If you press too hard, you knock off the diamonds.

I was thinking that the Sand Blaster would be useful for cleaning limited areas of brick that has algal or mold growth on it (basically kill it first, let dry, then sand blast the surface). They use soda ash blasters to clean mold from crawl spaces. Thinking low cost and useful..... just don't know if they have enough power/pressure. I googled them and there are quite a few different models. I assume that you need a compressor to run them.

Hickory, when you use the diamond stones, use very light downward pressure when sharpening a knife. If you press too hard, you knock off the diamonds.
You’re not limited to Silica sand. You can use Silicon Carbide. Compressor is required.

Walls Men's Super Duck Insulated Coat. Hopefully delivered tomorrow.

81M3YbLSMiL._UX679_.jpg

DIC-YC869BB9_1.jpg

Added SBL front pocket ID wallet to my SBL stable. Although not too different from the earlier mods, I really like my Papyrus logo wallet and bags more.

A week ago I bout a pair of flex fire hose pants from Duluth trading. They are phenomenal. I've got a pair arriving today in a different color. Had to order up a size though, they run small. I have the brown color and the new ones coming are gray. Saturday some flytanium screws are coming for my Yo2.

Pretty neat thread.

Always cool to see what kinda things people buy. It tells a lot about their lifestyle and interests.

I have this on order. Should arrive next week.

D7C519CA-7D10-4050-9166-EADC7863E549.jpeg

60 dollars a year for full coverage and 70-80 miles to the gallon.

The fuel I will be saving each month will pay off the bike at around a year and five months.

I just hope my body size in relationship to this little guy doesn’t make it wear out too fast.

Fun fact. This is the make/model bike that Rambo rode!

I've got a Walther lever action pellet gun coming in on Friday
Just ordered a cowboy style air rifle today.
The gun is Cowboy series 1866 by Bear River, they just came out yesterday. it's a multipump air rifle that resembles the brass frame Winchester 1866 " yella boy "
Looked pretty neat for the price and since my favorite system is multi stroke pneumatic it's right up my alley.
I've got a couple co2 pistols I like but the classic all American airgun platform that is the multi stroke pneumatic is in my opinion the best there is for shooting pellets in your backyard.

It's not as realistic of a replica as the old Daisy spittin' image or the new Co2 offerings but not bad considering it has a multi stroke pneumatic mechanism inside it.

It's not as realistic of a replica as the old Daisy spittin' image or the new Co2 offerings but not bad considering it has a multi stroke pneumatic
You don't have to buy co2 either. Umarex has a large loop version of the Walther they sell in the UK that I spent a good 3 weeks looking for. Too many shipping restrictions.

Very useful coat. I have a carhartt that is similar.
This one is super duck - 12 oz polycotton that sheds rain and expands 7 inches at shoulders. As good or better than Carhartt and less expensive. I paid $77.13 for the coat delivered to my door. Was shopping for a new chore coat/barn coat to replace a worn and frayed at the cuffs Outback oilskin Northwest (similar to today's Outback Deerhunter) jacket but bought this one instead.

Last edited:
Pretty neat thread.

Always cool to see what kinda things people buy. It tells a lot about their lifestyle and interests.

I have this on order. Should arrive next week.

View attachment 1218722

60 dollars a year for full coverage and 70-80 miles to the gallon.

The fuel I will be saving each month will pay off the bike at around a year and five months.

I just hope my body size in relationship to this little guy doesn’t make it wear out too fast.

Fun fact. This is the make/model bike that Rambo rode!

Cool, I love motorcycles, even if I can't ride them. Lost 60% of my peripheral vision when I was 11. But, I've always loved anything with wheels, especially if it has a motor. I have a very difficult time leaving my cars stock.

Yeah, it's been ten years since I've taken it that far. Other interests got in the way.

You don't have to buy co2 either. Umarex has a large loop version of the Walther they sell in the UK that I spent a good 3 weeks looking for. Too many shipping restrictions.
I always wanted the Walther, but $450 is too much for me when I'm just not into CO2 for rifles.

Hopefully pumping this thing isn't too awkward, I like to hold the top of the receiver on my guns when pumping and it may be weird with the pump arm extending so far back.

Back