Whatcha listnin to oo oo?

Some good stuff here, thanks for some new ones to add to the playlist. I didn’t make it through all 51 pages, so sorry if this is repeat (not sorry actually, he should be here 2 or 3 times).

I love almost every genre but this guy always seems to make it into the rotation on a regular basis...

F*cking Covid :(

Winston

^^
If you like Dylan then give this guy a shot. If he wasn’t Hispanic and from Detroit in the ‘60s/‘70s he probably would have become mainstream. Did two albums and was shuffled into obscurity. He became a celebrity in South Africa in the ‘90s, to the point the government wouldn’t allow his music as it was a rallying point agaiinst Apartheid. His fans there thought he was dead and when they finally tracked him down it revitalized his career somehat in the states. Also a pretty big deal in Australia in the early days.

Apologies if this is a repeat, but ... 51 pages.

Winston

Sweet, im going to listen to the whole thing today at work.
Love after dark, and Art Bell, freaked me out a few times when i was younger

im a bit old school! I always enjoy listening to the Beatles pink Floyd and Crosby sills Nash and young, also led Zeppelin as I always seem to remember the good old days seeing a lot of these bands in concert when I lived in LA.;)

"Mike says we should throw a cat down the hole and listen for the screams" LMAO!
I miss that dude, George Noory just wasn't as entertaining.

^^ Love that song!!

Went to Vegas last year to see him, made the trip worth it and went back to back nights about four rows back both shows. Figured if I was gonna do it I’d do it right, and very glad I did.

Still beyond sad I didn’t get to see John Prine one last time tho...

Winston

Back