Whatcha listnin to oo oo?

Everybody HOLD THE PHONE. Are you telling me there are fellow stoner metal lovers here? I love these guys!
Dude...Confirmed! Grew up in the 80's- 90's era and Kyuss and The Melvins were some of the first bands that spoke to me. I had given up on new music for awhile, Slift was one of those bands that changed that, this shit is awesome, Big Fan.
eta: Yes she's a burnin fuel!

Last edited:
Dude...Confirmed! Grew up in the 80's- 90's era and Kyuss and The Melvins were some of the first bands that spoke to me. I had given up on new music for awhile, Slift was one of those bands that changed that, this shit is awesome, Big Fan.

Oh hell yeah, that’s great! Clutch got me down this road back in high school. Found out about Kyuss later. Do you follow stonedmeadowofdoom or 666nrdoom on youtube? I’ve heard a lot of good stuff from them.

Oh hell yeah, that’s great! Clutch got me down this road back in high school. Found out about Kyuss later. Do you follow stonedmeadowofdoom or 666nrdoom on youtube? I’ve heard a lot of good stuff from them.
Well,
Yes I'm a new world Samurai
And a redneck none the less
Clutch is the shit!! For some reason they have been playing Youngstown since the early 90's...
My first concert ever was Clutch, I watched them at the Gargoyle coffee lounge in warren ohio in '92
Somehow some dude who sold motorcycle parts got these guys to come out to the boonies and Jam
ETA: Flavor Country
Thank you for the youtube suggestions, I did not follow either but am on both now
Stonedmeadowofdoom immediately is awesome

Last edited:
Well,
Clutch is the shit!! For some reason they have been playing Youngstown since the early 90's...
My first concert ever was Clutch, I watched them at the Gargoyle coffee lounge in warren ohio in '92
Somehow some dude who sold motorcycle parts got these guys to come out to the boonies and Jam
Thank you for the youtube suggestions, I did not follow either but am on both now

That is awesome! Somehow they are the one band that has stayed with me all these years. I kick myself that I didn’t see them play until much later. Jealous! That sounds like an amazing show.

Well,
WTF?
Y-town is my town!
Ok not exactly “my town”. I grew up in Columbus but both sides of my family are from Y-town. Most of my cousins went to either austintown/Fitch or went to Poland. My uncle worked at Cardinal Mooney pretty much my whole life.
ETA:
Hopefully you saw some shows at The Newport when you were living in Columbus. Best shows I ever went to were at the Newport. Perfect size venue. Clutch, Sevendust, Pearl Jam to name a few.

Last edited:
WTF?
Y-town is my town!
Ok not exactly “my town”. I grew up in Columbus but both sides of my family are from Y-town. Most of my cousins went to either austintown/Fitch or went to Poland. My uncle worked at Cardinal Mooney pretty much my whole life.
ETA:
Hopefully you saw some shows at The Newport when you were living in Columbus. Best shows I ever went to were at the Newport. Perfect size venue. Clutch, Sevendust, Pearl Jam to name a few.
That's awesome, i have run into alot of people hailing from Youngstown. Never bother to ask why they left:p lol. I grew up north of there, right by Ashtabula county, out in the sticks. Hated it as a kid but love it now.
I hit up The Newport quite a bit while I was in Columbus. I definitely saw both Clutch and Sevendust there, Im not sure but I think it may have been the same show. That place was great, they jammed all kinds of acts into that venue. I forget when they opened Little Brothers but that was a fun venue as well. So many good times and good shows down there.
If I can find the pictures I'll tell ya how my buddy and I got a liffetime ban from the Schottenstein Center.
Its a good one..

That is awesome! Somehow they are the one band that has stayed with me all these years. I kick myself that I didn’t see them play until much later. Jealous! That sounds like an amazing show.
It was quite an experience, I was 13 or 14 years old, at that time they had put out the Impetus album. I bought it on vinyl at the show but unfortunately it got ripped off some years later, really wish I still had that one.
My buddies sister was supposed to be keeping an eye on us at their house that night, so instead of not going she just took us with her. She turned us on to a lot of cool music. A few years later we got to see Entombed and Type O Negative in the same dingy coffee shop. Clutch is one of a handful of bands I still enjoy from those days, they deserve every bit of the respect and popularity they've received over the years

It’s good we never met or we might both still be in jail.

And don’t fool yourself, Geiger, and even the security guard were amused or charges would have been pressed.

It was quite an experience, I was 13 or 14 years old, at that time they had put out the Impetus album. I bought it on vinyl at the show but unfortunately it got ripped off some years later, really wish I still had that one.
My buddies sister was supposed to be keeping an eye on us at their house that night, so instead of not going she just took us with her. She turned us on to a lot of cool music. A few years later we got to see Entombed and Type O Negative in the same dingy coffee shop. Clutch is one of a handful of bands I still enjoy from those days, they deserve every bit of the respect and popularity they've received over the years
That would be a good vinyl to have. Impetus was the one that got me hooked. I still love that song. I saw them with Sevendust not that long ago. It was a very hype crowd. Lots of fun. Actually, the Sevendust crowd was very funny. They were a distinct group.

That would be a good vinyl to have. Impetus was the one that got me hooked. I still love that song. I saw them with Sevendust not that long ago. It was a very hype crowd. Lots of fun. Actually, the Sevendust crowd was very funny. They were a distinct group.
I've only seen them the one time, which I do think was with Clutch, it was probably around 2000.
I seem to remember a lot dreadlocks and UFO pants :p:p

Back