Whatcha listnin to oo oo?

I’d love to link Wheat Kings by the Tragically Hip. Too bad I can’t.

I’ll play it from my collection for myself. I introduced my wife to that song on our first date. Will always be a favourite.

Chris and Johnny, AKA storyhill. MT folk band that broke up, reunified etc back in the day. Sadly, only band on my playlist. Something for every mood and every situ...

In the shop, shaping some Terra Cotta burlap slabs for a Lionsteel with a Really funky version of Baby Got Sauce (G. Love & the Special Sauce) playing.

Great filing and hand sanding music.

Jonny and Tom, the two of you posted covers that, in every case, are on my llst of all time favorites (it's a huge list that starts with Fats Domino). And Jonny, you even had Enigma, how cool! And all I heard throughout my early life was "Rock n roll is just a fad", LOL - what so many of us heard, if we still have any hearing left. So many choices today but I still like to rock to the Cars when I hear them, Bryan Adams, Stones - easier to put together a list of least favorites, actually.

Fortunately, slam dancing never hit it REALLY big or my 1 yr living in NYC might have been my last, headline "idiot dies at CBGB's"'.

Last edited:
Back