Whatcha listnin to oo oo?

I'm going to see A Perfect Circle and Alice in Chains next Friday. Then Stone Temple Pilots, Godsmack and Tool on Sunday.

I'm going to see A Perfect Circle and Alice in Chains next Friday. Then Stone Temple Pilots, Godsmack and Tool on Sunday.
That's unreal would love to see all of them, but it isn't the same without Layne and Scott.

Agreed. I’ve seen AIC with Duvall singing two other times. It’s definitely worthwhile.

Agreed. I’ve seen AIC with Duvall singing two other times. It’s definitely worthwhile.
There definitely still good. Seen AIC in the SFX in Dublin supporting Megadeth i think '96 and been a fan since just can't really get into them since Layne, must give the new albums a shot again. Never seen Tool or Perfect Circle live always seemed to miss them. Undertow definitely one of my favourite complete albums ever. Have a good one wish i was there.

Then again, going back to what I was raised on... I really miss that Pumpkins feel now days. Retro fuzz, great chops and solos, but that dreamy feeling that doesn't just take you into "F these people" mode in traffic on the drive home from work.

I've listened to this album a couple dozen times over the past couple of weeks. Damn, it's good

Back