Whatcha listnin to oo oo?

This isn't exactly easy listening (it's complex polyphonic late era highly developed Bach (you're basically snorting fentanyl)), but if you love music and have some time to really listen to some of the best music ever created by a human I believe this is worth some of your time. I got tuned onto this 30 years ago and it's an addition. When I was young, the first few times I listened to music like this it almost sounded like random sound, like a baby listening to incomprehensible speech, but if you spend some time to grok it...

An art critic for Time magazine returned to his apartment in New York City to find a man in his kitchen: Reviewer: "You're Philip Glass, What are you doing in my kitchen?" Philip Glass: "I'm installing the dishwasher you ordered" - Glass was a plumber and Taxi driver in the 1970s. “While working, I suddenly heard a noise and looked up to find Robert Hughes, the art critic of Time magazine, staring at me in disbelief. ‘But you’re Philip Glass! What are you doing here?’ It was obvious that I was installing his dishwasher and I told him I would soon be finished. ‘But you are an artist,’ he protested. I explained that I was an artist but that I was sometimes a plumber as well and that he should go away and let me finish.” “Even after the premiere of his opera Einstein at the Beach at the Met in 1976, the 39-year-old Glass went back to driving a cab. He kept at it for the next three years.”

This isn't exactly easy listening (it's complex polyphonic late era highly developed Bach (you're basically snorting fentanyl)), but if you love music and have some time to really listen to some of the best music ever created by a human I believe this is worth some of your time. I got tuned onto this 30 years ago and it's an addition. When I was young, the first few times I listened to music like this it almost sounded like random sound, like a baby listening to incomprehensible speech, but if you spend some time to grok it...
that music is really fugueing complicated. I'm a simpleton who desires melodies and easy listening. My kid turned me on to this

ps. 'Grok'? Someone's watching Maddow/Gregory

everything will be better
just take a breath and dive
you don't see yourself under the water

dig a hole and jump in
you don't see yourself under the ground

just delete yourself

pink Floyd and genesis because though the years I remember seeing a lot of there concerts in Los Angeles when they had GRATE CONCERTS at one time.

I look like I am working but I am listening to this and remembering Airwolf. Who names their kid Stringfellow? It seemed natural when I was a kid but now I want answers.

Back