What's a SFNO LE worth?

It is worth a gold membership to ask those questions and sell on the forums :)

not trying to be too much of a smart alec but that is one of the rules.

PLATINUM or GOLD - Platinum or Gold members are allowed to post in any of the Individual For Sale or Trade forums. They may sell items in the For Sale By Individuals, and can list items for Trade as well. They cannot sell items they have made, for that you will require a Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider membership, no exceptions.

BASIC MEMBERS - Basic members are not allowed to post items for sale. You may post items for Trade in the Wanted To Trade Forums, or post requests for items to purchase in the Wanted To Buy Forums.

REGISTERED USERS - The first level of membership. If you have not purchased a paid subscription, you are by default a Registered User. As such, you are very limited to posting areas in the Exchange. You may respond to threads where you mean to purchase an item, or trade. You are not allowed to create threads for Selling or Trading (but you may respond to existing ads). You do have the ability to create Want To Buy threads.

https://www.bladeforums.com/help/exchange-rules/

Does this one count?
q7alacg.jpg

Maybe someone can give me some background on it. Paging David Brown David Brown or @cpirtle Was this one a different run than the one referenced by the OP, and posted by unwisefool unwisefool ? Was the G-Rex'd scales an option?

Does this one count?
q7alacg.jpg

Maybe someone can give me some background on it. Paging David Brown David Brown or @cpirtle Was this one a different run than the one referenced by the OP, and posted by unwisefool unwisefool ? Was the G-Rex'd scales an option?

That is a different one than the one referenced by the OP. It is not an "LE" but was an offering from a Ganza from approximately 10 years ago, or maybe a year or two earlier.

I'm not sure how far back you can search for threads and pics on BFC. I know Spark has long since done an upgrade to BFC since those were offered and older stuff may not be readily available. But, if you can access really old posts, that is where you will find the offering of that knife. Look for old "ganza" threads posted by Jerry.

That more than likely was a Blade show offering

I do not know for sure but every year I went to Blade when Busse went, they would bring a pile of custom shop pieces.
Or it could have been a ganza ? but I would lean more toward a Blade show.

Does this one count?
q7alacg.jpg

That is a different one than the one referenced by the OP. It is not an "LE" but was an offering from a Ganza from approximately 10 years ago, or maybe a year or two earlier. .

I'm not sure how far back you can search for threads and pics on BFC. I know Spark has long since done an upgrade to BFC since those were offered and older stuff may not be readily available. But, if you can access really old posts, that is where you will find the offering of that knife. Look for old "ganza" threads posted by Jerry.

That more than likely was a Blade show offering

I do not know for sure but every year I went to Blade when Busse went, they would bring a pile of custom shop pieces.
Or it could have been a ganza ? but I would lean more toward a Blade show.
I had one of those and, unfortunately, have never been to Blade (I know:rolleyes:). In fact, it was the only SFNO I have ever owned (other than the desert tan 1 of 6 or 1 of 12 clip point NOs). I looked back in my little spreadsheet and it said SFNO and Ganza. Of course, it may have been offered at Blade before or after it was offered in a Ganza, but I am 100% sure it was offered in a Ganza at some point. I bought mine new directly from Busse IIRC.

ETA: I think @Gravelface (Jason) may have owned one at some point. If so, he may be able to shed some additional light on this.

Last edited:
Back