what's been missing

I was going through my collection the other day (the meager one that it is) and realized that Busse hasn't released a designated slicer for quite a while- probably most notably the BAD.

I propose a Bony Anorexic Boss Street. "BASS"
Choilless so when you're putting together a nice meat/ cheese tray for a party the mini-choil doesn't collect clumps of food.
Anorexic so hard cheeses slice nicely.
I like the Boss Street length for larger diameter summer sausages.
Probably satin finish so it's easy to clean.

And Busse so you never really have to sharpen it- just look at it funny until you cut yourself.

I propose a Bony Anorexic Boss Street. "BASS"

Get in line. resinguy and I have been mumbling about it for months now. No choil sounds like a winner to me. Satin and some kind of micarta. :thumbup:

That's not BASS, but BABS.

311kp4i.jpg

I'll PASS on naming it the BABS. LOL

EDIT - can't do that to all'y'all. Gotta get a very-young pic in there, too

Young-Barbra-barbra-streisand-3199546-293-350.jpg

I was just calling it the ABS, similar to the ABA.

Post reported for Barbra pic. This is a family friendly forum.

Get in line. resinguy and I have been mumbling about it for months now. No choil sounds like a winner to me. Satin and some kind of micarta. :thumbup:

with a shorter anerexic boss jack (basically a choiless boss-aba with a slightly less tall blade) that would be the best. set. EVER.

You can send the $$ to me and I'll hold it until they're released ;)

I know this has been discussed before, but thought the higher Rc would be a nice addition to the list.
And a little reminder to those in charge never hurt.

Don't forget me, I'm in that line too. ABS would be a dream come true or ABBA (Anorexic Boss Badger Attack) kind of like LVC described. A BOSS Jack with a shorter and thinner blade. :thumbup:

ABS.
No choil.
Satin.
Micarta.
RC similar to BADs? (I don't care as much here.)

+10000000 on the Anorexic Boss Street (or even a Anorexic Boss Jack) around .125" to .140" thick.

Id love to see a thin slicer like that come out someday.

I would love to see another thin knife come out. The BAD is one of my favorite EDC blades, would be great to have a few more thin INFI choices.

Back